OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 notification for 391 posts. The notification came out on 18th March 2023. The exam is to recruit candidates for various engineering posts, mainly in the Civil and Mechanical departments of the Odisha Water Resources Department. The application process will be open from 29th March to 28th April 2023. Candidates can find all the details pertaining to the recruitment here.
OPSC AEE Notification 2023 – Download PDF
Detailed OPSC AEE Notification has been released on the official website for OPSC www.opsc.gov.in. There are a total of 391 posts available. Interested candidates should download the notification for a better understanding of the qualifications and other vital information.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Overview
Here’s a brief overview of the recruitment notification.
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Departments||Civil and Mechanical|
|Category||State Government Exams|
|Opening Date for Online Application||29 March 2023.|
|Closing Date for Online Application||28 April 2023|
|Advt. No.||20 of 2022-23|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates 2023
OPSC has not yet announced the dates for the OPSC AEE examination. This space will be updated with the dates as and when they’re announced.
|Application Start Date (Apply Online)||27th March 2023|
|Application End Date (Registration Close)||25th April 2023|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
OPSC has announced a total of 391 vacancies for Civil and Mechanical Engineers for the Odisha Water Resources Department. Here are the department-wise vacancies as provided in the OPSC AEE Notification:
OPSC AEE Civil Engineering Vacancies 2023
These are the category-wise vacancies announced for the Assistant Executive Engineer for the Civil engineering department as per the OPSC AEE Notification
OPSC AEE Mechanical Engineering Vacancies 2023
These are the category-wise vacancies announced for the Assistant Executive Engineer for the Mechanical engineering department as per the OPSC AEE Notification
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the OPSC AEE Recruitment, candidates must first fulfill the eligibility criteria. The OPSC AEE eligibility criteria has been provided in the notification. Candidates can find the summary of the eligibility criteria in the table below-
|Age Limit||The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years as of the 1st of January of the year in which the candidate appears for the exam.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or institution.|
|Language Proficiency||Candidates should have proficiency in the Odia language.|
|Nationality||The candidate should be a citizen of India.|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Once the Commission has received the applications the selection process will proceed as follows:
- The Commission will take steps to select the candidates on the basis of the highest valid GATE score of the past 3 years to the date and year of the notification.
- Ie. GATE scores from 2020-2023 will be counted
- The Commission will verify the original certificates and documents, and validate the GATE scores.
- Once this is done, they shall select the name of the suitable candidates in order of merit and as per the availability of vacancies in different categories. These candidates will then be recommended for the post of AEEs to the government.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Documents Required
Candidates are required to submit the following certificates/documents for verification at the time of application:
- HSC equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned board or Council.
- Intermediate +2 science pass certificate issued by the concerned university or Council.
- Degree or diploma in Engineering civil or mechanical pass certificate issued by the recognized university or institution recognized by the government.
- Mark list of all semester or annual examinations in support of a degree or diploma in Engineering civil or mechanical past including failed marks, if any, issued by the concerned board/ Council/ University.
- Conversation certificates should be produced by candidates who have not been awarded a percentage of marks but only grade marks from the concerned University indicating the actual equivalent percent of mass and conversation formula, failing which, their applications are liable to be rejected.
- Certificates showing valid GATE scores.
- No objection certificate from the head office or head of the department in case of a government servant.
- Four recent passport-size photographs on the side and an attached printout or hard copy of the online application form which has been uploaded.
- Certificates of character and conduct from the principal or protector dean official in charge of the teaching department of the college or university in which he or she the last study certificate by birth in support of claim as SC ST SC BC wherever applicable
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Application Process
Candidates can apply for OPSC AEE by following the steps provided below:
- Aspirants should go through the details of the notification before filling up the application form.
- Candidates should apply only through the concerned website of the OPSC (http://opsc/gov/in.). Applications through any other mode will be rejected.
- Make sure to through the instructions provided on the OPSC portal carefully.
- The online application form is automated and system-driven and will guide the candidate smoothly in the application process.
- Candidates should make sure they enter accurate information as the option to edit is limited and on the confirmation, no further changes are allowed.
- Aspirants should upload the scanned image of their latest passport-size photograph along with a scanned image of their full signature and a scanned image of the left-hand thumb impression in the online application form.
- The uploaded photograph, specimen signature, and thumb impression should be clearly identifiable/visible.
- Candidates should keep at least four copies of the latest passport-size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online registration, a unique Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN) will be assigned to the applicant.
- Candidates are requested to take printout of the submitted online registration/re-registration and finally submitted online application forms and put their signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate and documents as and when asked.
Note: Candidates are exempt from paying application fees.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Conclusion
Candidates who are interested in the OPSC AEE Recruitment should download the notification and go through it carefully. Make sure to have all documents on hand when filling the application form and to have few copies of the application and documents provided on hand on submission of the application.
|CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023||Indian Army Height and Weight Chart|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. OPSC released the AEE recruitment notification on the 18th of March 2023.
Ans. OPSC AEE stands for Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineer
- Bank Exams Current Affairs Preparation, Tips and Tricks
- JAIIB RBWM Previous Year Question Paper, Download Here
- JAIIB AFM Previous Year Question Paper, Download Here
- JAIIB PPB Previous Year Question Paper, Download Here
- JAIIB PPB Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
- JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper, Download Here
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.