Questions related to Racial, linguistic groups & major tribes for TNPSC are a part of the syllabus. Questions on this topic are commonly asked in various Tamil Nadu state examinations. To help you in your preparations, we have compiled some important details of Tamil Nadu’s Racial, linguistic groups & major tribes in this ebook.
Table of Contents
Racial, linguistic groups & major tribes for TNPSC | Download Free e-book
How to Download Free E-book PDF?
- Click on the given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the PDF).
- Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free Ebook“. Click on the message to download that particular ebook.
Racial, linguistic groups & major tribes for TNPSC | Sneak Peek
Ethnolinguistic groups of Tamil Nadu are as follows:
|Tuluvas, Marwaris, Gujaratis, Sindhis, Punjabis, and Biharis. Sikhs, Jains, Saurashtra||1.13%|
Tribal Population in the state (2011 census)
|District||% Of District|
Download the Free e-Book for TNPSC. For more support and guidance download the Oliveboard app!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Telugu ethnicity is the second largest group in Tamil Nadu
The Nilgiris has the highest Scheduled Tribe population in Tamil Nadu
Karur district has the lowest Scheduled Tribe population in Tamil Nadu
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series