Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board had released a notification for Patwari Recruitment Examination. The online applications for this commenced on 20th January 2020. The Board had increased the number of vacancies and re-opened the application process for Rajasthan Patwari 2021 examination. The application process closed on 29th July 2021. Earlier around 4421 vacancies had been announced. After re-opening the application process, 957- vacancies were added to the earlier number. Now the updated number of vacancies for the post of Patwari is 5370. Continue reading this blog to learn about Rajasthan Patwari Job Profile and Rajasthan Patwari Salary, Allowances, Perks, and Career-Growth.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam: Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years (as of 1st January 2021)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline/ Diploma or Degree (Computer Science or Equivalent)|
It is in the interest of all the eligible candidates for the Rajasthan Patwari post to know about the Rajasthan Patwari Job Profile and Rajasthan Patwari Salary for recruitment in 2021. This knowledge will give you a correct picture of your future earnings and job responsibilities and an impetus to perform well in the examination. Besides understanding the job responsibilities, you will also know about the salary and the emoluments you will receive after your appointment.
Rajasthan Patwari Salary
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the salary and the pay scale for the post of Rajasthan Patwari is 5 on the payment matrix. Minimum Grade-pay for this post is Rs.24,300/-. The salary structure includes basic pay, grade pay, and other perks and allowances. Candidates appointed for the Patwari post will be kept under a probation period for two years. A 6-month training will be given to the appointed candidates. During this period, they will get a fixed stipend provided by the State Government of Rajasthan. The government will pay no additional allowances other than this like D.A., H.R.A, Travel Allowance, urban-compensation Allowances, and special pay during this tenure.
Rajasthan Patwari Salary Structure
The carry home salary for Rajasthan Patwari is Rs 24,380/-. The detailed Rajasthan Patwari Salary structure for the post of Patwari is given below:
|1||Rajasthan Patwari Pay Grade||Rs 24000|
|2||Rajasthan Patwari Basic Salary||Rs 20800|
|3||Dearness Allowance||Rs 2496|
|4||House Rent Allowance||Rs 1664|
|5||Hard Duty Allowance||Rs 1500|
|7||NPS (Deduction)||Rs 2080|
|Rajasthan Patwari- In-hand Salary||Rs 24380|
Rajasthan Patwari Salary: Allowances
The basic allowances available for the post of Rajasthan Patwariare:
- Dearness allowance: D.A.is given to the Rajasthan Patwari as 113% of basic salary. This depends upon the state where you are posted.
- House Rent Allowance: – HRA is provided to the Rajasthan Patwaris. The Patwari is not eligible for Government Quarter or premises to live. So they receive a house rent allowance.
- Medical benefits: Rajasthan Patwari receives medical allowances for the treatment of employee and their dependents like spouses, children and parents.
- Pension: Rajasthan Patwari receives a pension and additional benefits like medical & D.A. as pay-band 1 is offered under the guidelines of the central pay-commission.
Rajasthan Patwari Job Profile
- The Rajasthan Patwari works below the Tehsildar of the Tehsil.
- The Patwari is responsible for looking after the ten or more villages.
- Directly meets the farmers of the villages.
- Collect agricultural land- tax from the farmers on behalf of state government.
- The Patwari maintains the record of the crops at each harvest in the khasra register.
- In helping the farmers to settle agricultural-land disputes.
- Measuring agricultural lands on requests of a farmers
- Maintains the record of mutations.
- Nowadays, land data is stored in computers, so the patwari is responsible for agricultural land data collection and feeding the same on the server in these provinces.
- In a hailstorm or a flood, the Patwari needs to prepare the record of affected land under their jurisdiction and submit it to Tehsildar.
- The state government releases the compensation to villagers based on the loss report received from the Patwari.
- Other miscellaneous work assigned to him regarding different issues relating to the village.
- The Patwari is the primary enumerator in various census work carried out in the state.
Also Read: Rajasthan Patwari Exam
Rajasthan Patwari Career Growth
After candidates are appointed as Patwari, there are several growth opportunities available to them. Various departmental examinations are conducted which the candidates can apply for and clear and keep growing in their career. The following list provides the hierarchy of the post of Patwari, which the fresh recruits can climb up via the departmental examinations.
- Rajasthan Patwari
- Rajasthan Tehsildar
- Deputy Director of Revenue
If you want the security of a government job and are an eligible applicant for the Rajasthan Patwari recruitment examination, you have to prepare very well to crack the examination. Study earnestly and be well prepared for the examination. Besides the syllabus, also get hold of the previous year’s cut-off marks so that you have a tentative target to prepare for. Also, keep abreast of the current happenings at the national and international levels. Study of at least 6-7 hours a day with breaks in between is advisable. Following the newspapers or watching the news on the television is also advisable. Study earnestly and be well prepared for the examination and see your dream come true.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
The probation period for the Rajasthan Patwari post is two years.
The salary for the post of Rajasthan Patwari is Rs.24,380/-
The training period for the post of Rajasthan Patwari is six months.
The basic pay of Rajasthan Patwari is Rs.20,800/-
The various allowances that Rajasthan Patwari is entitled to receive include the following:
House Rent Allowance
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.