Read the success story of Pratiksha who didn’t stop even after failing 5 mains exams. With hope and hard work, she continues to move towards success. She says, a person should always hope for the best and be ready for the worst.
- 1. Here is The Inspiring Story of Pratiksha
- 2. Pratiksha’s Section-wise Preparation Strategy
- 3. How Oliveboard Helped Her Achieve Her Dreams
1. Here is The Inspiring Story of Pratiksha
I am Pratiksha Patil. I have come from Mawalgaon (district Latur), a small town in Maharashtra. I have completed my B.E. in the stream of ENTC in 2017. I always wanted a secured job and a decent work environment so I chose the banking and insurance sector.
At that time, many people doubted me but I decided to answer them with my success. My father is a farmer, and farming is uncertain at its best and downright ruthless at its worst, despite all this he supported me throughout the journey.
I never gave up even when people told me I would never make it. I gave 4 to 5 mains but did not get through it and finally got selected as LIC ASSISTANT.
2. Pratiksha’s Section-wise Preparation Strategy
2.1 English Language Preparation Strategy
Just clear your basics from any book based on the syllabus, like JB Bakshi or Rajendra pal & Prem lata Suri. Learn vocabulary, daily add at least 10 new words in your vocab. Keep practicing error detection. Read the daily newspaper. Remember, in mains, it is all about what extent a good reader you are in your life which helps you to understand the essence of a paragraph
2.2 Quantitative Ability Preparation Strategy
There are some easy topics like number series, approximation, quadratic equation. Focus on them in order to get a good score in minimum time. Remember all rules and theories from chapters like CI&SI, time & distance, time & work. Make less use of the calculator. For this section, you should work on speed and accuracy
2.3 Reasoning Ability Preparation Strategy
Reasoning is dependent on the presence of mind, so always be sure to solve the easier questions form syllogism, coding-decoding, inequality, ordering & ranking. Nowadays puzzles dominate the reasoning section, so go through Oliveboard’s “Puzzle Mania” book. It is the first all-inclusive book for both prelims and mains exam.
2.4 General Awareness Preparation Strategy
For this section, read Oliveboard’s monthly BOLT. It will help you a lot. To start the GK preparation don’t wait for the prelims result.
3. How Oliveboard Helped Her Achieve Her Dreams
I believe that with the right guidance and hard work, everything is possible, and Oliveboard is the best platform.
Oliveboard test series have some difficult and some easy questions so that you get accustomed and the analysis is mind-blowing. You will get to know your weak and strong areas.
Like I always say, hope for the best and be ready for the worst.
That brings us to the end of this article. Success Story of Pratiksha is a true example of how dedication and proper guidance could help you achieve what you aim for. We hope that this story motivates you and who knows the next success story could be yours.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test