Read Success Story of Tushar Vaidya , who rose high despite failing for 9 times and went onto clear IBPS CLERK & CANARA BANK PO. Tushar always believed that failures will never overtake him if his determination to succeed is strong enough.
Brief about Tushar’s journey & Preparation Strategy:
Hello Aspirants I am Tushar Vaidya and I completed my B.Tech in Computer Science in 2015. After completing my N.Tech I worked with Cognizant Technologies for 2 years. Somewhere down the lane I realized that this is not where I belong. So I quit my job in mid 2017 and started preparing for Banking Exams.
Initially, I thought it would be easy to crack these exams but after seeing the number of aspirants and difficulty level I realized that I really need to work hard. While preparing there was a constant failure for continuous six months and I could not clear even a single prelims.The first preliminary exam that I cleared was RBI Assistant 2017. I got 15 marks extra in mains but could not clear Reasoning sectional cut off. Then started the series of examinations where I was able to clear the prelims but could not make it to the finals. These failures did disappoint me but I knew that these failures and the learning from them will lead me to my goals.
Some of the exams attempted by me:
- Could not clear RBI Assistant: Out in mains
- SBI PO: Out in interview
- SBI Clerk: Out in mains
- RRB PO: Out in mains
- RBI Grade B: Out in mains
- IBPS PO: Out in mains
- IBPS Clerk: Selected in Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank: Out in interview
- ESIC SSO: Out in final
- Canara Bank: Selected
To be honest it was a journey full of ups and downs. Whenever I felt low during my preparation, I would call my seniors and take their guidance and get mental support. It’s very important to have someone as your mentor or guide to keep you going and motivated during your tough days. I would also watch various motivational TALK shows and get motivated.
* Clear basic concepts of all subjects (devote exclusive time for concept clearing)
* Practicing mock tests daily without fail (help you in time and mind management)
* Be ready to fail that will make you stronger internally and give you tolerance to handle situation peacefully (Frankly speaking failures that I got in exams helped me to improve in various aspects of my life.)
* Learn from failure and make better Strategies. Always check what’s working and what’s not working for you and keep changing your strategy now and then. Remember everyone has their own strategy based on their weak & strong points …..so never replicate one.
Role Of Oliveboard:
I specifically preferred Oliveboard mock tests for prelims as well as mains for its quality questions and deep analysis. Practice with consistency and success will be yours. Thank you Oliveboard….. You are my success companion.
Read more success stories.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for more success story and free study material and other latest updates.