The Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly has drafted the UKSSSC Patwari Application Form, and it has passed and has been agreed upon by the Governor. It has been published as ‘THE UTTARAKHAND SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION COMMISSION’ published under the notification dated June 24, 2014, under the help of article 200 of the Constitution of India. The Governor allowed the Uttarakhand act to be a general information notification and an extraordinary legislative postscript. This is noted as ‘published’ under the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission formed under the Uttarakhand Government personnel section, dated September 17th 2014.
Table of Contents
UKSSSC Patwari Application Form
The UKSSSC application form for eligible candidates is made full of necessary details to process the candidate’s eligibility and other details. It involves your qualification, age bar, communications address, height/weight, domiciled to, and other important things.
The official homepage not only gives out directions for applying to the UKSSSC post, but it also clearly describes the procedure that one requires to undergo for the said post.
Important Things To Keep In Mind
- Payment method is mostly done online by using debit cards, credit cards, net banking or e-challans, according to one’s convenience.
- Age limits details – The minimum age when writing the exams should be between 21 and 28 years. There are some reservations for age relaxation.
- Educational Qualifications – Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any given stream from a recognized university.
How To Apply Using The UKSSSC Patwari Application Form
- Log in to the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission homepage.
- All the interested members were able to apply for the job offer between June and August.
- Fill in all the needed details and attach your photo, ID proof, signature, and other required documents.
- Submit the carefully completed application
- Pay online the application form fee as prescribed
- Print out the application form.
Unfortunately, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Patwari 2021 online applications have been closed. It closed in August 2021, meant for recruitment purposes. Members who fulfil the eligibility criteria could only apply to the UKSSSC Patwari post – the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Patwari post. The UKSSSC aims to recruit 300 and above people for the job posts/vacancies through the recruitment procedure.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The Procedure To Register And Complete The Application
The application procedure involves two steps, registration and the consequent completion of the UKSSSC Patwari Application Form. Candidates could use the following steps to apply online to the recruitment program:
- Candidates applying to the recruitment process have to register themselves online on the home page.
- Click on one-time registration.
- Next, Click on register candidate.
- Enter all the details and fill in the form in 8 different parts
- Once you register with the recruitment, the site will send a registration number with a password directly to your registered mobile number and email address.
Completing Of UKSSSC Patwari Application Form
- Once you register for the UKSSSC recruitment login, click on the right-hand side button available on the home page.
- Use your email id and password, and log in.
- Once you log in, carefully go through the application form and complete filling it up.
- Fill in all important details such as a permanent address, maximum educational qualification and well-suited examination centre of your choice.
- Upload all the required documents and in the correct size/format
- Cross-check all the entered details and make the application fee online
- Finally, print out the application form for reference and use.
- The general category candidates have to pay Rs 300 for the application,
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 150 towards the application form and the
- OBC candidates have to pay Rs 300 for the application form this annual year.
- The SC/ST and OBC candidates are required to be domiciled in Uttarakhand.
There are more updated details regarding the UKSSSC Patwari Application Form and other important dates on our website. Please keep regularly visiting our website to stay updated.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series