The CTET is an acronym for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The CTET Exam is an entrance exam conducted under the aegis of CBSE, through which individuals from a variety of areas enter the field of teaching. The CTET is a national-level exam. It is held to select eligible individuals for teaching pupils in various schools and institutions such as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti from Class I to VIII (NVS). There will be two sessions for the CTET 2022 Exam: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Those who wish to teach children from grades I through V must take CTET Paper 1, whereas candidates who want to teach students in grades VI through VIII must take CTET Paper 2. The candidates can check their answers against the answers provided in the CTET Answer Key.
Table of Contents
CTET Answer Key
The much-anticipated CTET 2021 December exam will be held in two shifts on each day from December 16th to January 13th, 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will provide the official CTET answer key for the December 2021 exam via its official website, tentatively in March 2022.
Candidates who plan to take the CTET Exam can access the download link, which will be available on the official website once it is released. The answer key gives crucial exam information that allows candidates to examine their performance prior to announcing the results.
CTET Final Answer Key
After reviewing candidates’ objections to the provisional CTET Answer Key, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the final CTET Answer Key.
By going to the official website of CTET, candidates can verify their answers with the corrected answer key. Candidates who took the CTET January 2021 exam will also receive a computation sheet and a copy of the OMR sheet from the CBSE. Candidates can acquire their calculation sheets and OMR sheets by filling out an application form and sending a bank draft for Rs.500.
Raising Objections Against The CTET Answer Key
The CBSE had previously provided the CTET 2021 exam’s preliminary CTET Answer Key. The candidates were asked to raise objections against the CTET Answer Key 2021. CTET authorities requested the candidates to pay Rs.1000 per answer or question.
As a rule, if the Board accepts the challenge, i.e., if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision gets notified, and the fee is refunded.
The refund (if any) is generally transferred online to the concerned credit/debit card account. That’s why the candidates are normally advised to pay through their own credit/debit cards. CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final, and no further communication will be entertained.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Details On The CTET Answer Key
The CTET Answer Key offers correct answers to all the exam questions. The solution key includes the following information:
Correct answer option for all questions.
How To Figure Out Your Score Using The CTET Answer Key?
The CTET answer key is a crucial document that aids applicants in predicting their exam scores beforehand.
However, applicants must be familiar with the CTET marking scheme in order to accurately estimate their CTET score. The marking scheme for the CTET exam is that: each correct answer receives one mark, while no marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
How To Check The Final CTET Answer Key
Candidates can check the final CTET Answer Key through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CTET.
- Click on the links indicating the download of the CTET Answer Key.
- Check and download the CTET answer key for your respective paper.
How To Challenge The CTET Answer Key?
While going through the CTET Answer Key, it is possible that some candidates are dissatisfied with any answer to any question. In such a scenario, candidates can challenge the answer key by paying an online charge of Rs.1,000 per question.
The following are the steps to challenge the CTET Answer Key:
- Visit the exam’s official website.
- Click on the link for the CTET Answer Key challenge.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth (date/month/year format).
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the link for submitting challenges.
- This will open up a page on your computer screen depicting instructions on how to challenge the CTET Answer Key. The candidate should read all the instructions carefully.
- Select the question to be challenged from the drop-down list.
- Click on the ‘Select for Challenge’ button.
- Click on the ‘Click to Enter Your Answer’ link.
- Select the correct answer option against the selected question.
- Click on the ‘Update’ link.
- Click on the ‘Finalise Challenges Submission’ button.
- Make a payment of Rs.1,000 through online mode via credit card/debit card/internet banking.
The final CTET answer key 2022 is tentative to be released in March 2022. However, the CTET 2021 Answer Key for both papers has already been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The CTET Answer Key comprises exam name and date, paper name, set name, question numbers, and correct answer options.
Candidates can check the CTET Answer Key online by visiting their official website, viz. www.ctet.nic.in.
After the exam, CBSE opens up the window for challenging the Answer Key, along with the release of the CTET provisional Answer Key.
Candidates can raise objections against the provisional CTET Answer Key by visiting the official website of the exam and then logging into their registered accounts.
No, objections against the CTET Answer Key could be raised through the official website only. Objections raised in any other mode or format, such as email, post, etc., aren’t a valid option.
CTET answer key is important since candidates can predict their scores that they can secure in the exam in advance; before the release of results.
No, CBSE does not offer any provision for rechecking or revaluation of OMR sheets.
No, the CTET result is declared based on the final answer key.
- National Curriculum Framework 2005 – CTET Exam Preparation
- Best CTET Preparation Tips 2023 – Check here
- CTET admit card 2023 – Check out and Download
- CTET Exam Analysis For Paper 1 & Paper 2 | 16 December 2021
- CBSE CTET Online Correction Form- Overview, Details, Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series