Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is conducting ESIC UDC Prelims exam today across the country and a number of candidates have appeared for the same. This article is intended to help you provide insights about the type of questions asked and their difficulty level. The ESIC UDC Exam Analysis would also immensely help the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. The second shift of the exam is over, and here we are with the detailed section wise exam analysis.
- ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2019 – Prelims | 14 July 2019 (All Slots)
- ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – Shift 1
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2019 – Prelims | 14 July 2019 (All Slots)
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – Shift 2
General Intelligence & Reasoning- 25 questions | Level- Easy
Linear arrangement -5 questions
Circular arrangement – 5 questions
Floor based puzzle – 5 questions
Syllogism – 4 questions
Numeric series – 4 questions
Word/number arrangement – 2 questions
Quantitative aptitude – 25 questions | Level- easy
DI (Tabular) – 5 questions
Series – 5 questions
Simplification – 8 questions
English Comprehension : 25 questions | Level- easy
Reading Comprehension (story based): 6 questions
Fill in the blank (Single filler): 6 questions
Correct sentence: 3 questions
Parajumbles: 5 questions
Inappropriate and spelling usage: 5 questions
General Awareness: 25 questions | Level- easy
Mostly GA questions were from Current Affairs of last three months and rest from static portion. Many questions were based on recently held elections. Find few questions here:
- Author of the book “I do what I do”
- Chairman of Rajya Sabha
- Capitals of Egypt and Andhra Pradesh.
- 1-2 questions related to chair persons of RBI and SEBI
- Aadhar number has how many digits?
- Sarod Maestro of India
- World Teacher’s day
- Winner of Yashwantrao Chavan Award 2018
- Currency of Austria.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – Shift 1
The overall level of the exam was Easy. Check detailed section-wise analysis:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Puzzles & Seating Arrangement (Linear & Box-based) – 10
Alphanumeric Series – 4
Direction Sense – 3
Order and Ranking (Height based) – 3
Syllogism – 2
Miscellaneous – 3
Number Series (Missing) – 5
Data Interpretation (Tabular) – 5
Simplification & Approximation – 7
Arithmetic Problems – 8
Reading Comprehension (Story based) – 6
Cloze Test – 6 to 7
Error Detection – 5
Fillers – 3
Parajumbles – 2 to 3
Miscellaneous – 2 to 3
Mostly GA questions were from Current Affairs of last three months and rest from static portion. Find few questions here:
- Currency of France
- Author of book “India 2020”
- Hawa Mahal is in ______.
- World No Tobacco Day
- G20 Summit 2020 to be held in _____.
- Capital of Iran
- IMF First Chief Economist
- Minister of Corporate Affairs
- Coach of India Hockey Team (Mens)
- First Lokpal of India
- Full Form of GDP
- Rohan Bopanna is related to which Sports?
That’s all from us in this blog. We hope you find the ESIC UDC exam analysis useful. The ESIC UDC Mains Exam Date has not been announced yet but there won’t be much time left after the release of ESIC UDC Prelims Result. So, once you are done with Prelims exam, start preparing for Mains and rest assure that we’re here to help you with that.
ESIC UDC Mains Mock Test Series
- 5 Mocks for ESIC UDC 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Note: Tests are available in Hindi and English and can be taken on Mobile App or PC.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test