IBPS PO Application Form 2023
IBPS PO Application Form 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS PO Application Form on 1st August 2023 on the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in). The last date for IBPS PO Application Process has been extended from 21st August to 28th August 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. Candidates who are willing to apply online for recruitment must be aware of the application process and its details. In this blog, we will provide you with the details of the IBPS PO Application Form 2023 and the registration process.
IBPS PO Application Form 2023 – Direct Link
The online application process for the Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer(PO) / Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks. The application window is active from 1st August 2023 after the release of the notification. You can apply online on the official website only. Check Out How to apply online for IBPS PO.
IBPS PO Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should know the schedule of the IBPS PO Application process. The following table gives an overview of the schedule.
|IBPS PO Notification 2023||1st August 2023|
|Online Registration Process Starts||1st August 2023|
|Online Registration Process Ends||28th August 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||14th September 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Preliminary Exam Date||29th September 2023|
30th September 2023
1st October 2023
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||18th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Score Card||25th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||26th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023||5th November 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||December 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Score Card||December 2023|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January/February 2024|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2024|
|IBPS PO 2023 Provisional Allotment||April 2024|
IBPS PO Application Form
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Left thumb impression
- Hand Written Declaration
Applications can only be carried out on an online basis. Here are the details for IBPS PO 2023 apply online
- Visit the official website the www.ibps.in or Click Here
- Click on the option names as ‘Click here for new registration’
- Provide your essential information such as your mobile number, email address, birth date, and name
- After you have provided all your necessary details, you will be sent a provisional password and registration number on your email and phone number
- If needed, you can log in with the provisional registration number and password if you want to edit any detail
- Provide your academic and personal details
- Upload scanned copies of your handwritten declaration, left thumb impression, signature, and photographs
- Submit your payment for the IBPS PO application fees and put in your application
- Lastly, make sure that you get a printout of the IBPS PO application form for future use and reference.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
The guidelines for uploading the photograph and signature are given below.
|Photograph||Signature left thumb impression and handwritten declaration|
|The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture||SignatureThe applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen dimensions 140 x 60 pixels the size of the file should be between 10 kb to 20 kb|
|The preferred dimension should be 200 x 230 pixels||Left thumb impressionThe file should be in jpg/jpeg dimension and should be 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPIThe applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. The file size should be 20 kb to 50 kb|
|The size of the file should be between 20 kb to 50 kb||Handwritten declarationThe handwritten declaration should be written on white paper with black ink. The file should be in jpg/jpeg dimension should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPIThe file size should be 50 kb to 100 kb|
|Related Links||Related Links||Related Links|
|IBPS PO Notification 2023||IBPS PO Exam Date 2023||IBPS PO Application Form 2023|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Admit Card 2023|
|IBPS PO Result 2023||IBPS PO Cut Off 2023||IBPS PO Salary|
IBPS PO Application Fees
All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges. Check Out the application fees for the IBPS PO Exam Application Fee below.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fees including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS PO Application Form 2023 – Conclusion
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IBPS PO Application Form 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
IBPS PO 2023 Application Form- Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Visit IBPS Website and find the CRP PO section and you will be able to find the registration window. After successful registration, you will be filling out an application form for IBPS PO 2023.
Ans. IBPS PO 2023 HAS 3049 vacancies.
Ans. IBPS PO Application Form 2023 has been released on the 1st of August 2023.
A4. The last date to apply online for IBPS PO 2023 has been extended to 28th August 2023.
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023 – History, Theme & Significance
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Death Anniversary 2023
- World Soil Day 2023, Theme, History & Significance
- International Volunteer Day 2023, History, Theme, and Purpose
- Indian Navy Day 2023, Theme, History & Celebrations
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!