SSC CGL Previous Year Physics Questions: Physics is one of the important science subjects that are asked in competitive exams like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL and Railways.
In such exams, there are around 4-5 questions that are asked from the General Science section. Aspirants can score easily by being aware of this topic.
In this blog, we will be providing SSC CGL Previous Year Physics Questions which will be beneficial for the exam preparation.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Physics Questions
1. What is the SI unit of Acceleration?
(a) kg.m / s2
(b) m / s
(c) kg.m / s
(d) m / s2
2. The splitting of different colours of light in a prism is:
(a) Dispersion of light
(b) Reflection of light
(c) Refraction of light
(d) Diffraction of light
3. Which of the following is used in oven?
(a) Radio waves
(c) UV rays
4. Energy is continuously created in the sun due to?
(a) nuclear fission
(b) nuclear fusion
(c) artificial radioactivity
5. A person standing on a railway platform listens to the whistles of arriving and departing trains. The whistle heard is
(a) of higher pitch when train departs
(b) of higher pitch when train arrives
(c) of higher intensity when train arrives
(d) the same in both cases in all respects
6. When heated from 0° to 10°C volume of a given mass of water will
(a) Decrease and then will increase
(b) Increase and then will decrease
(c) Increase gradually
(d) Decrease gradually
7. A boat will submerge when it displaces water equal to its own
(b) surface area
8. Which combination of colour is the most convenient during day and night time?
(a) White and black
(b) Orange and blue
(c) Red and green
(d) Yellow and blue
9. Gamma rays can cause
(d) gene mutation
10. The shape of our milky way galaxy is
(d) None of the above
The following was a sneak peek into the contents of the e-book, for the complete e-book containing the full set of questions with solutions the candidates/aspirants can download using the link provided below.
How to Download SSC CGL Previous Year Physics Questions Free E-book?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
That was all about the SSC CGL Previous Year Physics Questions. We hope that it will prove beneficial for exam preparation. For more updates, stay connected with Oliveboard.