The IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I, just concluded it’s first round and many of you must be curious about the expected cutoff marks. In this post, we are providing you with the list of expected statewise cutoff marks for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I preliminary exam 2017.
Before listing these expected cutoffs, here’s a quick view of the paper analysis.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Prelims : Exam Analysis
Quantitative Aptitude: Easy
Overall: Easy to Moderate
There were no surprises in the exam in terms of broad pattern or any new types of questions. It largely followed the same pattern as last year with very minor changes.
You can read the detailed exam analysis of IBPS RRB 2017 Officer Scale-I Prelims Exam HERE.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Prelims : Statewise Expected Cutoff Marks
*Note that these are the expected numbers and are in no way definitive of what the actual cutoffs might look like.
Hope this helps.
All the best!
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test