IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled to happen on 19, 20 & 26 September 2020. With just about 2 days to go for the exam, revision should be given its due importance. In this blog, we have explained some IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips & Revision Strategy 2020. Read the article to know it better.
IBPS RRB Exam Mains Pattern – Office Assistant
|Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
1/4th negative marking.
IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips & Revision 2020
1. Take up the Last Mock Test
You can also take up the last Mock Test in these remaining days and devise your attempt strategy as to how you are going to attempt the actual paper.
2. Revise the Quants Formulae and Short Tricks
- To solve maximum questions, it is advisable to learn the short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude questions in minimum time.
- Go through the Quicker Quants Video Series to learn the quick calculation techniques and apply the same while practicing solving the questions.
- Revise the formulae and rules of topics such as Mixtures & Alligations, SI & CI, Time, Speed and Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Averages, Number System, Algebra, etc.
3. Take up a Sectional Test
For revising the Reasoning section, you can take up a Reasoning sectional test and attempt the test as if you are giving the real exam. This will let you practice a range of questions and will help you revise as well.
1. Have a firm belief in your abilities. Trust your capabilities and don’t let any negative vibes affect your confidence. You have prepared enough and you will definitely do very well in the exam.
2. Go with a positive mindset for the exam.
3. In these remaining days, make yourself mentally prepared for the paper, that you are going to attempt it with full rigour and come out victorious.
4. Gather the necessary documents like your Admit Card, Identity card and its photocopies, Passport Size Photographs, Stationery items like pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc.
5. Try to reach the location of the exam at least half an hour before the time mentioned in the Admit card/Call Letter.
6. Talk positive and make yourself calm after you reach the Exam location.
Note: We have come up with a new interface for IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Mock Tests with English & Hindi coming on the same screen together. You just have to choose the new IBPS RRB 2020 Interface before attempting the mock test. You can also go on with the Old RRB Interface those who want to.
Click on the below image to attempt an exam on the new interface.
After choosing the new interface you will be able to attempt the mock test as per the new interface given below:
This was all from us in this blog “IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips 2020”. We hope that you could benefit from the information given in the blog and gain useful insights as well.
All the Best for the Exam.
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test