IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled to happen on 20th of October 2019. With just about 3 days to go for the exam, revision should be given its due importance. In this blog, we have explained some IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips & Revision Strategy 2019. Read the article to know it better.
IBPS RRB Exam Mains Pattern – Office Assistant
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a•||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b•||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
1/4th negative marking.
IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips & Revision 2019
1. Revise At-least 6 months of GA
- GA can be a game-changer. General Awareness section carries a total of 40 marks and to score high in this section, revision is necessary. It is advised by exam toppers as well as GA Faculty to cover at least 6 months General Awareness to be on the safer side.
- We advise you to revise at-least 6 months current affairs for the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam. For this, you can refer to the monthly current affairs Bolt which gives you a consolidated GA for a particular month.
2. Take up a Last Mock Test
You can also take up the last Mock Test in these remaining days and devise your attempt strategy as to how you are going to attempt the actual paper.
3. Revise your English Basic Rules of Grammar
Revise the rules of Grammar as these would help you solve questions like Error Detection, Sentence Improvement, Phrase Replacement etc.
4. Revise the Quants Formulae and Short Tricks
- To solve maximum questions, it is advisable to learn the short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude questions in minimum time.
- Go through the Quicker Quants Video Series to learn the quick calculation techniques and apply the same while practising solving the questions.
- Revise the formulae and rules of topics such as Mixtures & Alligations, SI & CI, Time, Speed and Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Averages, Number System, Algebra etc.
5. Take up a Sectional Test
For revising Reasoning section, you can take up a Reasoning sectional test and attempt the test as if you are giving the real exam. This will let you practice a range of questions and will help you revise as well.
1. Have a firm belief in your abilities. Trust your capabilities and don’t let any negative vibes affect your confidence. You have prepared enough and you will definitely do very well in the exam.
2. Go with a positive mindset for the exam.
3. In these remaining days, make yourself mentally prepared for the paper, that you are going to attempt it with full rigour and come out victorious.
4. Gather the necessary documents like your Admit Card, Identity card and its photocopies, Passport Size Photographs, Stationery items like pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener etc.
5. Try to reach the location of the exam at least half an hour before the time mentioned in the Admit card/Call Letter.
6. Talk positive and make yourself calm after you reach the Exam location.
This was all from us in this blog “IBPS RRB Clerk Last Minute Tips 2019”. We hope that you could benefit from the information given in the blog and gain useful insights as well.
All the Best for the Exam.
IBPS RRB Office Assistants (Clerk) Mains Admit Card – Download Here
|Commencement of Call letter Download||03 – 10 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||20 – 10 – 2019|