IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024
IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024: The IBPS RRB PO Application Process 2024 started on the 1st of June 2024 on the official website of the IBPS. The IBPS RRB PO Application Form will be released for all aspiring candidates. Candidates will be able to submit their application forms only in online mode. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS RRB PO examination must be aware of the application procedure for recruitment. In this article, we will provide you with all the details of the IBPS RRB PO Application Form.
IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024 – Direct Link to Apply
The application form is yet to be released on the official website of the IBPS after the start of the application procedure. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2024. We have mentioned below the direct link to apply online and the detailed steps to apply online for IBPS RRB PO 2024.
Apply Online for the post of Officer’s Scale I
Apply Online for the post of Officer’s Scale II and III
IBPS RRB PO Application Form – Important Dates
Candidates must be fully aware of the important dates for the IBPS RRB PO 2024 Application Procedure.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training
|Download of call letters for online examination— Preliminary
|Online Examination— Preliminary
|3rd August 2024
4th August 2024
10th August 2024
17th August 2024
18th August 2024
|Result of Online exam— Preliminary
|Download of Call letter for Online exam— Main / Single
|Online Examination— Main / Single
|29th September 2024
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)
IBPS RRB PO Apply Online 2024 – Prerequisites
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. The permissible file size of the photograph must be of a minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of a minimum 10 KB and of a maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024 – How to Apply
- Go to www.ibps.in website
- Click on the homepage
- Open ‘CRP for RRBs’ and click ‘Click here to apply online for CRP RRB Officers (Scale I, II, and III) to open the online application form.
- Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ and register by entering basic information. A provisional registration number and password are displayed on the screen. Note this down. The registration number and password are also sent by SMS and Email.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications
- Indicate the state for provisional allotment.
- Before submitting use ‘save and next’ to verify and modify details if required
- Hit the ‘Final Submit’ button once you have verified your details
- Pay the fee/intimation charges online.
IBPS RRB PO Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS RRB PO 2024 Application Fee
The online application fee for IBPS RRB 2024 exam was increased last year. A total of Rs. 850/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers exam and Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Rs. 850 is the application fee for the UR category candidates.
Ans. IBPS RRB PO Application Form will be released around June-July 2024.
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the official website of the IBPS.
- IBPS RRB PO Selection Process 2024, Check Step by Step
- IBPS RRB PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2024, Check Here
- IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2024, Get the Direct Link to Apply
- IBPS RRB PO Exam Date 2024 Out, Check the Prelims Exam Schedule
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2024, Download PDF Here
- IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2024, Age Limit & Educational Qualification
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!