IBPS SO Shift Timings: Aspirants should take note of the fact that IBPS SO Mains is a competitive examination and mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for future selection processes. This blog contains details pertaining to various aspects of the Online Mains Examination, IBPS SO Shift Timings and the important related instructions. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. The instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- IBPS SO 2021-22 – Important Dates
- IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2022– Mains
- IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Prelims
- IBPS SO – General Instructions for Candidates
- Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS SO Exam
IBPS SO 2021-22 – Important Dates
|IBPS SO Admit Card 2021 Events||Dates|
|Release of IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2021||10 December 2021|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date||26th December 2021|
|Release of IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2021||Jan 2022|
|IBPS SO Main Exam Date 2021||30th January 2022|
|Mode of Availability of IBPS SO Admit Card||Online|
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2022– Mains
Here we have given the IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2022 for the Mains Exam which is scheduled to be held on 30th January 2022. Kindly note of it and prepare yourself according to that.
|Shift 1||10:00 AM onwards|
|Shift 2||02:00 PM onwards|
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Prelims
Here we have given the IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 for the Prelims Exam. Kindly note of it and prepare yourself according to that.
|Shift 1||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM|
|Shift 2||02:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
IBPS SO – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Rings, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklaces, Pendants, Badge, brooch, etc.
IBPS SO Exam – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
As candidates enter the examination center, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application.You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS SO Exam
- Total duration of examination is 45 minutes for the post of Law officer, IT officer, AFO, HR/Personnal officer/Marketing officer.
- For the post of rajbhasa adhikari the exam will of 60 minutes(30 minute- Objective, 30 minutes-Descriptive)
- Sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time of the examination.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts as this will lock the exam
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!