IIFT Notification Out
After CMAT & NMAT, IIFT has now come out with its notification for the 2014 exam. The paper and pencil based test will be conducted during the end of November which is the usual time when the IIFT exam has always been scheduled.
Last Date for Application: 3rd September 2014
Exam Date: November 23 2014
Mode: Paper & Pencil
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2015.
- No age limit.
The number of questions is not fixed for the IIFT and can vary between 120 and 135 questions on the paper. The marking scheme is also unique which varies across the paper with a question being scored at any number between 0.5 and 1 with 1/3 of the allotted marks being deducted for a wrong answer.
Quantitative Ability & DI
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now