In this COVID -19 outbreak, one thought that is running into the mind of almost every individual is, How can you protect yourself and others from the new Coronavirus? To help you stay safe, here are the 7 Life Saving Corona Precaution Tips which will tell you how to apply basic hygiene rules and stay away from Corona. Before moving on to the Life saving tips let’s have a look at the main ways the novel coronavirus is transmitted.
If you are one of the aspirant preparing for different Banking and Government exam we will keep you updated with the latest news related to every exam through our social media platform.
- The main ways the novel coronavirus is transmitted
- Life Saving Corona Tips – Protect Yourself & Others
- By close and prolonged contact: If you’re closer than two metres to a person who has contracted the illness for more than 15 minutes.
- By droplet infection: If one person sneezes or coughs, the virus can be transported directly to the mucous membranes in the nose, mouth or eyes of other people.
- By hands: Infectious droplets from coughs or sneezes can be on the hands. They can reach the mouth, nose or eyes if you touch them.
Viruses can survive for a few hours in tiny droplets on surfaces such as handles, doorknobs, lift buttons, etc. It’s not yet clear whether it’s possible to contract the virus by touching these surfaces or objects and then touching one’s own mouth, nose or eyes.
Life Saving Corona Tips – Protect Yourself & Others
1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
2. Cover Your Nose & Mouth While Sneezing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain viruses. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
3. Avoid Touching Your Eyes, Nose & Mouth
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
4. Avoid Contact With Sick People
Keep your distance from sick people. Infection with the new coronavirus can occur through close (less than 2 metres) and prolonged (over 15 minutes) contact with someone who is already infected. You can protect yourself and others by keeping your distance.
5. Go To The Doctor, If Unwell
Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority. National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area.
6. Avoid Shaking Hands
Depending on what we have just touched, our hands may not always be clean. Infectious droplets from coughs or sneezes can be on the hands. They can reach the mouth, nose or eyes if you touch them. It’s therefore important to avoid shaking hands.
7. Study/Work From Home
If you are an aspirant preparing for different Banking and Government exam stay and study from home. Go for online preparation classes.
If you are a working professional then do work from home and prevent gathering at the offices.
Hence, Following the above various precautionary measures, you can keep yourself & others as well, absolutely SAFE!.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
If you are on the aspirant preparing for different banking and government exam follow us on our social media platform to get all Exam updates, Current Affairs, Free Notes & Videos in the Comfort of Your Home.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now