The CTET exam held twice in a year is a mix of 2 papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2. Paper 1 is for the aspirants willing to teach the primary level (Class I-V) and Paper 2 is for aspirants willing to teach (Class VI-VIII). There are some subjects that are different in paper 1 & 2. Science is one such subject. To cover this section, we have devised a few important Biology questions (science) for CTET exam preparations.
Go Ahead attempt the biology questions and check how many you got right.
You can also take A Complete Free Mock Test For paper 1 & 2
1. Biology Questions For CTET – Free PDF Download
Click on the link below to download the free pdf of biology questions (objective) with their answers along:
You can also use the direct link to download the pdf here: http://bit.ly/Biology_MCQ
1.1 Biology Questions For CTET PDF – Sample Questions
Q1) Which of the following is the common Silk?
Q2) Bacteria is an example of which of the following?
(A) Plant Cell
(B) Prokaryotic Cell
(C) Complete Cell
(D) Eukaryotic Cell
Practiced Enough Questions? Attempt Free Complete Mock Test Now
Q3) Smooth muscles are found in which of the following?
(A) Blood Vessels
(D) All of the Above
Q4) The common passage for food and air in mammals is called ……
Attempt all of them?
Download the complete pdf here and check the answers. Also, get a complete list of questions.
That is all from us in this blog. We hope the questions shared here proves useful to you and for your CTET Exam Preparations. Attempt Complete list of questions here and Register for Complete Free Mock Test for Paper 1 & 2.
Also Read about –
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- SBI PO Mock Recruitment drive – Thrill of full Recruitment process – Register Now
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE mock Test Now
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here