Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment Exam is held by the MP Vyapam Professional Examination Board to recruit eligible and interested candidates for the position of Patwari in Madhya Pradesh. A written exam is used to select candidates for the position. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for this exam. Candidates preparing for the MP Patwari Exam must be aware of the MP Patwari Exam Date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, and important points to be noted regarding the MP Patwari Exam.
Table of Contents
MP Patwari Exam Date And Other Important Dates
The following table shows the overview for the MP Patwari Exam
|Name of the Exam||MP Patwari Exam|
|Total Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|The organization conducting the exam||MP Vyapam Professional Exam Board|
|Date of Release of Notification||To be Announced|
|Start Date of Application||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Application||To be Announced|
MP Patwari Syllabus
There are five sections in the MP Patwari test 2021. General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language, Village Panchayat System, and Computer Aptitude are the five portions of the written test that applicants must attend. Candidates must first gain a clear understanding of the MP Patwari syllabus 2021 before beginning their test preparations. The written test is worth 100 points, and candidates must achieve the minimum cut-off score to be eligible for the MP Patwari exam in 2021. Before taking the exam, it is critical to understand the section-by-section complete syllabus.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Banking Awareness
- International and National Awareness
- Current Affairs and Static G.K.
- Currencies, Countries, and Capital
- Government Policies
- Important Events and Dates
- Books, Awards, and Authors
- Schemes by the Prime Minister
Computer Aptitude Syllabus
- Hardware and Software
- Basics of Computer
- History of Computer
- Different parts of Computers and their functions
- Internet Surfing
- Search Engines
- Microsoft Office
- Data Handling
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit Loss
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Rate of Interest
- Time Work and Distance
- Permutation and Combinations
- History of Hindi Language and Nagari
- Literary Trends
- Grammatical and Applied forms
- Salient features of the Hindi Language
- Renaissance, Development of Prose
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
MP Patwari Exam Pattern
The MP Patwari test for the year 2021 will be held soon. Candidates are chosen based on their performance in the written examination. To be considered for the position of Patwari, they must achieve the minimum cut-off marks. The written test will be held in two shifts, with the approximate schedules listed below in the article. The written examination is expected to be held online, in light of the current situation and the candidates’ safety. The MP Patwari test 2021 is worth 100 points, and candidates must get the minimum qualifying marks to be considered for the position of Patwari, according to the board.
|Sections||The shift of the Exam||Reporting time of the exam||The official time of the exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Village Panchayat, Computer Proficiency, Hindi Language||Shift No. 1||07:30 a.m.||09:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Village Panchayat, Computer Proficiency, Hindi Language||Shift No. 2||01:30 pm||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
MP Patwari Admit Card
The procedure to download the admit card has been given below –
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the MP Patwari.
- On the official website, there will be a link to download the Admit Card.
- Upon clicking on the link a list of exams will appear from which the MP Patwari exam needs to be chosen
- The candidates will have to give their Registration ID and Password which was generated at the time of registration.
- Submit the details and the admit card will be opened.
- Download and take a printout of the same for carrying it to the exam centre.
Important Points For MP Patwari Exam
- Carry the admit card to the exam centre on the MP Patwari Exam Date.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry an ID Proof
- Ration card and driving license will not be considered as ID Proof
We hope the article has given you the relevant information regarding the MP Patwari Exam Date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, and important points to be noted regarding the MP Patwari Exam. For any further queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
The total number of vacancies for the post of MP Patwari has not been released yet. It will be released soon through the official notification.
No, the official notification for the post of MP Patwari is yet to be released.
The admit card for the MP Patwari Exam can be downloaded from the official website of the MP Patwari.
The important points to be kept in mind are as follows –
Carry the admit card to the exam center on the MP Patwari Exam Date.
Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry ID Proof.
Ration card and driving license will not be considered as ID Proof.
- एमपी पटवारी परीक्षा पैटर्न: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु, चयन प्रक्रिया
- एमपी पटवारी परीक्षा तिथि- दिनांक, पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न, महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु
- एमपी पटवारी कटऑफ:अवलोकन, प्रभावित करने वाले कारक, अपेक्षित कटऑफ
- MP Patwari Vacancy- Overview, Vacancy, Selection Process, Cutoff
- MP Patwari Result- Overview, Result District Wise
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.