NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam Analysis 2018
NABARD has successfully conducted the NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam today and we are here with the detailed exam analysis to help students understand the type and difficulty level of questions asked today. The NABARD Development Main Exam had five sections- Test of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge followed by a descriptive Test of English Language.
NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam Analysis
Test of Reasoning Ability – Moderate to Difficult
Reasoning section was of moderate to difficult level. There were five sets of questions asked from puzzles and seating arrangements. The questions were lengthy and time-taking.
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement: 25 Questions
- Coding Decoding: 5 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude – Moderate
This section was of moderate level. Questions were lengthy and time-consuming.
- Data Interpretation: 10 Questions
- Data Sufficiency: 5 Questions
- Number Series (Wrong): 3 Questions
- Quantity Comparison: 2 Questions
- Misc: 10 Questions
General Awareness – Easy to Moderate
This section was of moderate level too. The questions were related to agriculture, rural development and banking. Majority of the Questions were from current affairs of the last 5 to 6 months. There were a few questions on static GK as well. This section was comparatively scoring than any other section in this exam.
Computer Knowledge – Easy
The questions asked in this section were related to basic computer knowledge like computer parts, abbreviations, basic definitions, computer software, hardware, networking. The difficulty level of the section was Easy.
Test of English Language (Descriptive) – Moderate
30 minutes were given for Descriptive Test of English Language in which Essay, Letter and Precis were asked. Candidates had to write an essay of 200 words on one topic out of four given, one letter out of two and a precis of 150 words. This section was again lengthy considering the number of topics to be attempted in 30 minutes.
That is all from us in this blog. Hope you find the information provided here useful.
Prepare for Bank and Government Exams with Oliveboard
- Login to Oliveboard
- Attempt Free Mock Tests
- Do Exam Analysis
- Get Expert Feedback on Weak Areas
- Compare Topper’s Time
- Take Revision Test
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here