NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Exam Phase 1 Results have been announced. The Online Exam (Phase 1) was conducted on 21st of April 2019 and a total of 184 candidates are called for the second stage that is interview round. You can the check the list of Roll no. of candidates called for the interview round using the link given below.
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Exam Phase 1 Results
You can view the list of selected candidates for the interview round for the post of Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank using the link given below:
Note: The marks of candidates and the category wise cut-off for the above examination will be put on the Bank’s website after completion of selection process and declaration of final result of the recruitment. RTI queries in this regard will be entertained only after the completion of selection process and declaration of final result of the recruitment.
Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates:
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates is likely to commence from the second week of June, 2019. Interviews will be held at NHB Head Office in New Delhi. The facility for downloading of e-Call Letters for the Interview Test will be made available on our website shortly. The Bank will also upload the Interview Test schedule on its website in due course. Candidates are advised to keep visiting NHB website for updates. No paper based Call Letters will be issued for the Interview Test by the Bank.
- All the shortlisted candidates are required to download e-Call Letters for the Interview Test from the Bank’s website and bring its hard copy on the day of Interview Test along with all original documents in support of their eligibility. No request for change in venue, date and time of the Interview Test will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to download the BIO-DATA-CUM-ATTESTATION FORM and fill in the same (typed/ neatly handwritten) (6 copies, all in original) with signed photographs, left hand thumb impression & signature and send them to below stated office address of National Housing Bank latest by 5 PM on 31.05.2019.
- Further, Candidates are also required to send one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in support of their Date of Birth, Educational qualifications (from 10th Standard onwards) – Marks sheets of all semesters/years and Passing/ Degree certificates, Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC), Income and Asset Certificate (EWS category), Disability certificate (if Persons with Benchmark Disability-PwBD), No Objection Certificate from employer in case candidate is presently working in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions). In case candidates seeking age relaxation benefits then relevant documents in support of their claim needs to be enclosed. For clarification/queries regarding Bio-data-cum-Attestation Form, the same may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further, the PwBD Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates) will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of online examination.
- In case where Board/Universities/Institutes awarded Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA etc.) in place of percentage of marks, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the Board/University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the marks sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from competent authority of the Board/University/ Institutes and forward the same to us.
- Candidates are advised to read and comply with the instructions contained under the section ‘SCHEME OF SELECTION’ of the recruitment advertisement.
Congratulations to all those who could make it to the interview round. For those who didn’t get selected, always remember that this was not the only Government Exam. You can apply for the NABARD Exam 2019 for Grade A and Grade B Officers. The online applications are in process for the same.
This was all from us in this blog of NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Exam Phase 1 Results.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Government & Banking Exams and learn from your peers.