Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB) has released the online notification for the post of Clerk cum Data Entry Operators & Steno Typists. The online registration process is now extended till 04th June 2021 giving more time to the eligible candidates to fill their application form. A total of 749 vacancies has been released for the above posts. In this blog, Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 we have provided the complete details about the recruitment notification i.e. exam pattern, vacancy, syllabus, important dates, apply online, etc.
Table of Contents
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | Overview
- What are the Important Dates For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
- What are the Vacancies For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | Exam Pattern
- What is the Complete Syllabus for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Notification | Salary, PayScale
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | How To Apply Online
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | FAQs
- Free Ebooks
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | Overview
Let us have a quick glance at the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification 2021. For complete details please follow the blog.
|Name||Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021|
|Conducting Body||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB)|
|Post||Clerk cum Data Entry Operators & Steno Typists|
|Online registration begins||29th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||04 June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
What are the Important Dates For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
The different online registration, admit card and exam dates for PSCB Notification 2021 are as follows:
|Notification Release Date||28th April 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||29th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th June 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||04th June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
What are the Vacancies For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
739 vacancies has been released for Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator and 10 for Steno-typists making a total of 749 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator||739|
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
The age limit, minimum qualification for the different posts for Punjab State Government exam are as follows:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years.
The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category OR already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab. However, the upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules. The upper age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the first day of January 2021 i.e. 01.01.2021.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for each category of post will be as per the The Punjab State Cooperative Financing Institutions Service Rules, 1958 & The Punjab State Cooperative Financing Institutions Service (Common Cadre) Rules, 1970-71 and as ammended from time to time, which is reproduced as under:-
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator||Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream), ORPost Graduation pass (any stream) ANDDiploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification AND Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.|
|Steno-typists||Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream) AND Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification AND Punjabi and English Short hand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m. AND Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator and Steno-typists consists of six subjects making a total of 100 marks. Let us have a look at the exam pattern –
|4.||General Awareness & Banking||25|
Note: To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories except SC category would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%.
What is the Complete Syllabus for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
Syllabus for written examination to be held for the posts of Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator and Steno-Typist:-
1. COMPUTER APPLICATION
Basic computer operations, classification of computers, input devices, output devices, Computer hardware and software, the memory of a computer, storage, processing of data, number system and computer languages, operating systems, networking, internet and email, maintenance and security.
2. REASONING ABILITY
This section judges the candidate on their reasoning abilities and mental aptitude.
Mentioned below are the various categories across which questions can be asked: Verbal Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, etc.
Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures, etc
3. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
This section checks the quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate. The questions asked in the entrance exam are from the following categories: Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
4. GENERAL AWARENESS AND BANKING
This section tests the candidate on their awareness of the world around them. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories: Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who’s Who, Sports, Economy and Geography with special reference to Punjab, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, History and culture with special reference to Punjab, International and National Organisations.
The questions regarding banking and Cooperative Societies Act will be general in nature.
ਮੁਹਾਵਰੇ ਅਤੇ ਅਖਾਣ, ਦਿੱਤੇ ਹੋਏ ਵਾਕਾਂਜਾਂ ਸੁਬਦਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਧ ਕਰਨਾ, ਵਾਕਵਟਾਂਦਰਾ (ਵਾਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀਆਂ ਹੋਈਆ ਹਦਾਇਤਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਬਦਲਣਾ), ਵਿਸਰਾਮ ਚਿੰਨ੍ਹ ਲਗਾਉਣਾ, ਅਗੇਤਰ, ਪਿਛੇਤਰ, ਬਹੁ ਆਰਥਕ ਸਬਦ, ਸਮਾਨਆਰਥਕ ਸਬਦ, ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਸਬਦ, ਬਹੁਤੇ ਸਬਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਇੱਕ ਸਬਦ, ਲਿੰਗ-ਪੁਲਿੰਗ, ਇਕਵਚ਼ਨ-ਬਹੁਵਚਨ ਆਦਿ।
The candidates are gauged on the language abilities and understanding of English grammar in this section. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories: Error correction, Tenses, Sentence rearrangement, Fill in the blanks with modals, articles and prepositions, etc., Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms
Note: – The above syllabus is indicative of the broad pattern of the examination, there may be some deviation in the allocation of marks/weightage across different topics mentioned.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Notification | Salary, PayScale
Selected candidates will get fixed monthly emoluments (i.e. said emoluments shall not include any Grade Pay, annual increment or any other allowance except the travelling allowance as per entitlement of the post held by such employee) during three year of probation period based on the rules of the bank and shall be governed in accordance with the letter dated 17.07.2020 issued by the Government of Punjab in this regard. The Minimum Pay Admissible to be given to the fresh recruitment/ appointment will be as under:-
|Category Post||Pay Matrix and Minimum Pay Admissible as per the Punjab Govt. FD letter dated 17.07.2020.|
|2.||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (CDEO)||19,900|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | How To Apply Online
Wondering what is the Application Process For Punjab Cooperative Bank? Here is a step to step guide to apply online for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021. Follow the steps below to apply online.
Steps To Apply Online:
- New Registration: Click at New Registration button, Fill Email ID and Password. Login details and OTP will be sent to your email ID. After verifying OTP, your Email ID will be registered. Your Email ID will be your Login ID.
- Login: Login using registered Email ID and password. 3. Fill Basic Details: Fill your basic details like Father’s Name, Gender, D.O.B, Domicile and correspondence address and permanent address etc. Note that reservation benefits will be given only to the candidates with Punjab domicile. Domicile and category once selected will not be changed.
- Upload Photo and Signature: Upload Photo and Signature images. Only JPEG image formats are allowed. Dimension of the Photo file must be maximum 300 (width) x 300 (height) pixels and file size must be maximum 50 KB. Dimension of the signature file must be maximum 300 (width) x 90 (height) pixels, file size must be maximum 50 KB.
- Fill Academic Details: Fill your academic details. While filling up academic details, if the board name or University name does not appear in the drop-down list, you may choose “Any other Board” or “Any other University” and then fill the board name or university name in the text box. Kindly verify the details carefully when preview is shown.
- Apply for a Post: Select Post to be applied. Application fee will be charged as per your category/sub category. You can pay the application fee online only. A candidate can apply for more than one post using the same Login ID. A Candidate can’t apply for the same post more than once. Candidates will be sent SMS on successful payment of fee.
- Print Receipt and Application Form: After successful fee payment, you can print your Fee Receipt and Application Form. You will be required to produce a printed copy of your application form at the time of counselling.
Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SCcandidates fee is Rs.700/- .
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | FAQs
The age limit for Punjab Cooperative Bank should be 18 to 37 years
Visit the Official Website of PSCB.
Now click on “Recruitment” Option.
Now Click on Apply Online.
Fill All the Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
739 vacancies have been released for Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator and 10 for Stenotypists, making a total of 749 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts.
The last date to apply online for Punjab State Cooperative Bank is 4th June 2021.
The exam date for Punjab State Cooperative exam has not been released.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- BOI Credit Officer Shift Timings | 21st August 2022| Know Here
- BOI Credit officer exam analysis 2022 | 21st August 2022
- Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI