The RBI Assistant preliminary 2017 exam concluded today and in this post we bring to you a section-wise analysis of the exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Overall Difficulty
The overall difficulty level of the paper was : easy to moderate. The following sections will give a topic-wise breakup of the questions asked.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : English Language
A total of 30 questions were asked and following is the topic-wise distribution.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Reasoning Ability
A total of 35 questions were asked and following is the topic-wise distribution.
1. Puzzles – 10 questions
2. Numeric Series – 5 questions
3. Alphabetic Series – 5 questions
4. Direction & Distance – 3 questions
5. Syllogism – 5 questions
6. Coding Decoding – 5 questions
7. Blood Relation – 1 questions
8. Miscellaneous – 1 questions
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Numerical Ability
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test