The RBI Assistant preliminary 2017 exam concluded today and in this post we bring to you a section-wise analysis of the exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Overall Difficulty
The overall difficulty level of the paper was : easy to moderate. The following sections will give a topic-wise breakup of the questions asked.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : English Language
A total of 30 questions were asked and following is the topic-wise distribution.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Reasoning Ability
A total of 35 questions were asked and following is the topic-wise distribution.
1. Puzzles – 10 questions
2. Numeric Series – 5 questions
3. Alphabetic Series – 5 questions
4. Direction & Distance – 3 questions
5. Syllogism – 5 questions
6. Coding Decoding – 5 questions
7. Blood Relation – 1 questions
8. Miscellaneous – 1 questions
RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 : Numerical Ability
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test