Solve these Data Interpretation Questions in the minimum time possible with accuracy. DI Questions are an indispensable part of the both the Prelims & Mains Phase of various Bank and Government Exams. We have come up with some of the missing Tabular DI Questions here in this blog. Give them a try and solve in the minimum time possible for the upcoming SBI Clerk, RBI Assistant, SBI PO and IBPS exams.
- Practice Data Interpretation Questions – Missing Tabular DI
- For Bank & Govt. Exams
- RBI ASST + SBI CLERK TEST COMBO @ ₹999
- Free Mock Tests Links:
Practice Data Interpretation Questions – Missing Tabular DI
For Bank & Govt. Exams
Q. I. The table shows the total no. of emails received in inbox by different users and the percentage of emails read by the users and the total no. of emails received in a month.
- Total no. of mails received = total mails received in inbox + total no. of spam emails received.
- Spam mails are not read by users.
|Users||Total No. of Mails
Received in Inbox
|% of Inbox Mails
Read by the Users
|Total No. of
Q. Inbox mails read by user Z is what percentage of total mails received in inbox of Z given that inbox mails read by user Z is 125% of total spam mails received by user K?
Q. Average no. of emails received in inbox by user X, Y & K is 750% of average no. of spam mail received by user X, Y & K. Then find the total no. of mails received by user K?
e. None of these
Q. Total no. of mails received by K is approximately what percentage of inbox emails read by user X given that mails received in the inbox by K is thrice of mails received in spam by K?
Q. No. of inbox emails which are not read by user Z is 150% more than emails received in spam by user X. Then, find the average of inbox emails read by the user Z & Y?
Q.II. Upstream Distance = Downstream Distance, if not stated
Total time taken = Time (Downstream) + Time (Upstream)
|Speed of the Boat
|Speed of the Stream
|Total Time in hour|
Q. On Friday, if the ratio of the speed of the boat to the speed of the stream is 2:1, what is the difference between the time taken by the boat to go upstream and the time taken by the boat to go downstream?
a. 36 hours
b. 54 hours
c. 45 hours
d. 72 hours
e. 65 hours
Q. On Thursday, the difference between the time taken by the boat to cover X km upstream and (X+120) Km downstream is 26 hours. Had the boat covered same distance upstream as downstream, what would be the difference in time taken then?
a. 58 hours
b. 62 hours
c. 48 hours
d. 56 hours
e. 64 hours
More Free Videos for Data Interpretation Questions.
RBI ASST + SBI CLERK TEST COMBO @ ₹999
Have a look at what all you get under this combo:
- Get 300+ Tests
- 20 RBI Assistant Pre + 10 Mains Tests
- 20 SBI Clerk Pre + 10 Mains Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests
- 99 Topic Tests
- 100+ GK Tests
- 12 New Pattern English Tests
Oliveboard’s users get an increase of 16 marks after attempting 9 Mock Tests. Take a Mock Test Series now and see an improved performance.
Free Mock Tests Links:
- Take up a Free Mock Test for the exam that you are targetting and understand the level of your preparation.
- See where you stand when compared to your peers.
- Toppers have insisted on taking up regular mock tests so that one is in a habit of solving questions in a time-bound environment.
- Time management across sections & questions and getting a variety of questions to solve are some of the benefits that one gets while attempting Mock Tests.
Some Free Mock Tests Links: Register Here
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here