The RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam is scheduled to be held on 7 September 2018. That leaves us with exactly 45 days for preparation and during these 45 days, the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam is also scheduled. In our last few posts and videos, we have extensively covered each and every aspect of RBI Grade B exam preparation. We have discussed detailed study plans, syllabus, how to prepare guides and more.
In this article, we have put together all the resources you will need for streamlining your RBI Grade B Phase 2 preparation. Following is a list of what all this article covers.
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | Detailed Study Plan + Video
- Previous Year’s Phase 2 Cutoffs
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Study Plan – Video
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | ESI Preparation Guide
- ESI Syllabus
- ESI Preparation Recommended Books
- ESI Preparation Video
- ESI Previous Year’s Solved Papers
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | F&M Preparation Guide
- F&M Syllabus
- F&M Preparation Video
- F&M Preparation | FREE Ebook | 50 Most Important F&M Formulae
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | Descriptive Preparation Guide
- RBI Grade B Essay Writing | How To Write Essays – Video
- RBI Grade B Letter Writing | How To Write Letters – Video
- RBI Grade B Precis’ Writing | How To Write A Precis – Video
So, just read along!
RBI Grade B Phase 2 | Detailed Study Plan + Video
RBI Grade B | Previous Year’s Cutoffs | Phase 2
Suggested Reading : RBI Grade B | Official Previous Years’ Cutoffs
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | Exam Pattern
The RBI grade B phase 2 exam consists of three main subjects that are tested. These are as follows:
- Economic & Social Issues:
- Finance & Management
- English Language Descriptive Writing
Each one of these sections has a weightage of 100 marks and a duration of 90 minutes is assigned to each one of them.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | Study Plan
In the following video, we have discussed a daily study plan for RBI grade B phase 2. So, just watch and learn!
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | ESI Preparation Guide
RBI Grade B Syllabus : Economic and Social Issues
- Growth and Development
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues
- Economic Reforms in India
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Role of Economic Planning
- Opening up of the Indian Economy
- Balance of Payments
- Export-Import Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- IMF and World Bank
- Regional Economic Cooperation
- Social Structure in India
- Demographic Trends
- Urbanization and Migration
- Gender Issues
- Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the under-privileged
- Social Movements
- Indian Political System
- Human Development
- Social Sectors in India, Health, and Education
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation | How To Prepare For ESI?
How To Prepare for RBI ESI?
This is the most common question asked by many aspirants. Here we bring you a video that will address all your concerns. In this video, we will be looking at ESI preparation in detail. We would be covering the following aspects of exam preparation here: –
- RBI Grade B 2018 | Syllabus | Economic & Social Issues ( ESI )
- How To Prepare | RBI ESI | Exam Preparation Strategy
- Exam Resources for RBI Grade B 2018 ESI preparation
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | F&M Preparation Guide
RBI Grade B Syllabus : Finance and Management
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions, and conduct of monetary policy
- Banking System in India
- Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB,
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.)
- Functions, instruments, recent developments
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking Sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit
- Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM)
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components, and trends
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation | How To Prepare For F&M?
We are well aware that F&M, even though it’s asked in phase-II of the exam is the most prepared for section. To help you make your preparation a little less tedious, here we bring you a short video on how to prepare for RBI Grade B’s Finance & Management Section. And to supplement your preparation we also bring to you a list of 50 most important formulae for F&M.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Preparation Guide | Descriptive Preparation Guide
The English paper in RBI grade B Phase 2 exam consists of the following descriptive writing question types. For each, watch the attached video to learn how to approach these.
Essay Writing | How To Write Essays
Letter Writing | How To Write Letters
Precis’ Writing | How To Write A Precis – Video
Hope this helps. All The Best!