The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, has released notification for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 inviting applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Probationary Officers. Eligible candidates are requested to go through the article to know the details like, Exam dates, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, Application fees, Vacancy, etc. before they apply for the post.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Application – Start Date||19.06.2019|
|Online Application – End Date||30.06.2019|
|Online Test Date||25.07.2019|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Vacancies
A total of 160 vacancies have been announced.
**The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
Place of Posting
The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Eligibility
|Educational Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.|
|Age (as on 30.06.2019)||
Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Salary
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Job Profile
The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centres etc.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Name of Tests
No. of Qs.
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available only in English
That is all from us in this blog. We hope you find the information provided for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 useful. Keep checking this space to stay updated about South Indian Bank and other Bank Exam updates, Study Materials and Mock Tests.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test