South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: South Indian Bank has issued the notification for the recruitment for the post of Probationary Clerk for 2023 on 01.02.2023. To be selected as a Clerk in South Indian Bank, candidates must pass two phases. Check out the complete South Indian Bank Clerk Online Exam details and dates further here.
Table of Contents
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Overview
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Application Process
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Posting, Probation, and Salary
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Conclusion
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|Exam Level||National Level examination|
|Exam Mode||Online examination|
|Salary||Rs.17900 – Rs. 47920|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, and Interview|
|Educational Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream|
|Lower and Upper Age Limit||20 years to 26 years|
|Online Application – Start Date||01.02.2023|
|Online Application – End Date||12.02.2023|
|Tentative Online Test Date||18.02.2023|
The following are the eligibility criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023:
- Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream under regular course.
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC/Diploma* & Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
* Diploma applicable only if Graduation in Engineering.
Age (as of 31.01.2023)
- Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.02.1997 and not later than 31.01.2005 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates having permanent addresses in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in the local language apart from English only are eligible to apply.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
The recruitment will be conducted in two phases:
- Online Test
|Sr No||Topics||No of Qs||Max Marks|
|1||Reasoning /Data Analysis||25||25|
|2||General, Economic Awareness and Banking Awareness||25||25|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Aptitude||25||25|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Application Process
The following information should be noted before beginning your application process:
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 01.02.2023 to 12.02.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, Curriculum Vitae (CV), and Other Documents as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of the Interview.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph:
- A recent photograph taken in the studio should be used.
- Make sure that the picture is taken on a white background.
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be accepted.
- Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Guidelines for uploading Signature:
- The applicant should sign on white paper with a black ink pen and upload the same
- Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Guidelines for uploading Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- The CV should be in PDF format
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB.
Guidelines for uploading Other Documents (Under Document Upload):
- The following documents are to be combined as a single PDF file (Less than 5 MB) and uploaded:
- Education documents and Marklist from Class X till Graduation,
- KYC Documents
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card, Electricity Bill in own or parents’ name, Domicile Certificate issued by Government authorities or any other official document proving the Domicile or 5 years’ residence in the state.
- Due care should be given in uploading these documents as insufficiency in the documents
- uploaded will lead to the cancellation of the candidature due to the inability to verify whether the candidate meets the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Please note that there will be a system-generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for your registered application.
- Applicants should create their own password to log in and for taking a print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future reference.
- An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the applicant.
- Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 200/-|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Posting, Probation, and Salary
Place of Posting: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan, and Delhi NCR
|Probation Period||6 MonthsConfirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation|
|Service Agreement Period||3 years|
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Conclusion
That’s all from our side on the SIB 2023 Recruitment for now. We will keep you updated with more information on the South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Clerk. You can find out more on our YouTube:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
SIB released the notification for the recruitment for the post of Probationary Clerk for 2023 on 2nd February 2023.
Candidates should be between 20 and 26 years old. They should be born not before 01.02.1997 and not later than 31.01.2005
Candidates can apply for the post of Clerk to Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan, and Delhi NCR.
The application process for SIB Clerk 2023 starts on 01.02.2023.
The application process for SIB clerk 2023 ends on 12.02.2023.
The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam will be held on 18.02.2023.
- SBI PO Salary After 2,3,5,10 Years – Complete Information
- Government Jobs after age 25, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33,35, 40, & 50.
- Free Mock Tests 2023 for Bank, SSC, Railway & Other Govt Exams
- Indian Army Quotes 2023 for Agniveer Aspirants
- International and Domestic Airports in India List – Updated
- SBI PO Group Discussion vs SBI PO Group Exercise, Get Complete Details
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant. Providing accurate information on various exams with convenience to the candidate is what I hope to achieve.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series