Knowing all the important dates of an exam that you are targetting is of extreme importance. One needs to be aware of the date from which the registration for the exam is starting and when the exam is scheduled to happen. In this blog we will make you aware of all SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates so that you are informed as well as you can devise your preparation strategy accordingly. Staff Selection Commission released the notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on 22nd of April 2019.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates – Apply Online Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||22 April 2019 to 29 May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||29 May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31 May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||31 May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||1 June 2019 (during working hours of Bank)|
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates – Dates of Tier I & Tier II
|Date of Computer Based Exam (CBT) (Tier-I)||2 August 2019 to 6 September 2019|
|Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||17 November 2019|
SSC MTS Online Application 2019 – Apply Online Link
To fill the Online Application form for SSC MTS 2019 Exam, candidates would have to login to the SSC website. Below is the link for the same -:
Step 1 -: One Time Registration (for New Users)
Step 2 -: Filling of Online Application form.
SSC MTS Online Application 2019 – How to Fill the Form
Following are the steps to be followed for filling up and submission of the SSC MTS Online Application 2019.
1. Login to online system through your “Registration Number” and password.
2. Click “Apply” link in “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019” Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 15 will be automatically filled from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make correction in any of this data, click on “Modify Registration” and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
4. S No-16: Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
5. S No-17: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen.
6. S No-18.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
7. S No-18.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and Scribe is required on your behalf. Please go through para 8 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
8. 18.3 to 18.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
9. S No-19: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age relaxation category.
10. S No-20: Indicate your preferences for the States/ UTs in the order of priority. You are advised to give as many preferences of States/ UTs as you may like.
11. S No-21: Indicate your highest educational qualification.
12. S No-22: Provide information on whether you belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). This is applicable for only un-reserved candidates.
13. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 21 and fill up accordingly.
14. S No-24, 25 and information with regard to Photo & Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
15. Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box and fill up captcha code.
16. Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
17. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
18. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
19. Refer Para-11 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
20. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2019
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS – Oliveboard provides you full length mock tests for your extensive practice for the SSC MTS Paper 1 (CBT Tier 1).
- SSC Sectional Tests – Sectional Tests catering to the all the sections of the Tier 1 of the Exam i.e. General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness.
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Enroll for the Mock Test Series using the link given below.
This was all from us at Oliveboard in this blog of SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates. We hope that the information provided in this blog SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates proves useful to you. Stay tuned to Oliveboard for more such informative content. You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Banking and Government exams and learn from your peers.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test