Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has recently released the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical Staff. Candidates can apply for the post from 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019. The first step to start preparing for any exam should be to understand its exam pattern & syllabus first and then following it up with an organised study plan and mock tests. In this blog, we are going to provide you all the details about the SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
|Dates of Computer Based Examination
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|02-08-2019To 06-09-2019||I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
SSC MTS Cut Off 2019
There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut- offs in Paper-I.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV .
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English, or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
SSC MTS Mock Test Series
To help you kick start your preparation in the right direction, Oliveboard brings to you SSC MTS Mock Test Series. Oliveboard’s SSC MTS Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. These Mock tests will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS
- SSC Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That is all for SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019. We hope you have properly gone through the number of questions along with their marking scheme. Please ensure that you are aware of your strong and weak areas. If not, then identify them by giving a free mock test for SSC MTS 2019 Exam now.
All the best!
You May Also Like to Check:
- SSC MTS 2019 Official Notification
- SSC MTS Apply Online Link
- SSC MTS Syllabus
- SSC MTS Salary
- SSC MTS Previous Year Cut Off