SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2023
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will soon release the notification fo the Scientific Assistant post. Candidates interested in the same should be aware of the application process. This article will cover all the necessary details about the application process including the direct link to apply, dates, requirements, etc.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD 2023 – Overview
The following table provides a brief overview of the notification.
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||TBA|
|Exam||SSC Scientific Assistant Indian Meteorological Department|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Posts Name||Scientific Assistant IMD|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Based on a Written Exam.|
SSC Scientific Assistant 2023 Application Form
Candidates must carefully fill the SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form when registering for the exam. This section covers all that you need to know for the process.
SSC Scientific Assistant Apply Online 2023 – Link
Candidates will be able to directly apply through the link given below once it is active.
SSC Scientific Assistant – Steps to Apply
Steps to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant are as follows :
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
Important dates for Application Form
Important Dates for SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form are as follows :
|Last Date of Payment of fees online||–|
|Last Date of Payment of fees offline||–|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||–|
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Fee
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Application Fee for SSC Scientific Assistant are as follows :
|General Merit and OBC||Rs.100|
|Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)and Ex-servicemen (ESM), Women candidates||Nil|
SSC Scientific Assistant Application 2023 – Vacancies
The vacancies for the next recruitment round of SSC Scientific Assistant is yet to be announced. For the exam held in December 2022, the total vacancies were about 990.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates is available as per extant Government Orders.
- The posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
SSC Scientific Assistant 2023 Application Form – FAQs
A. The SSC Scientific Assistant Notification 2023 will be released soon.
A2. Age limit for SSC Scientific Assistant 2023 is 18-30 years for General Category. The cut-off dates for the same will be specified in the notification.
A3. The date for he SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2023 will be specified in the notification
A4. The last day to apply for SSC Scientific Assistant 2023 will be announced in the notification.
- SSC Scientific Assistant Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Job Description
- SSC Scientific Assistant Cut Off 2023, Know All Cut Offs
- SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2023, Direct Link to Check
- SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023, Know Topics & Exam Pattern
- SSC Scientific Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know Age Limit, Qualification
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.