My dream of securing a bank job as a Probationary Officer has materialized. I got selected as a Probationary Officer in Bank of Maharashtra through (BOM PGDBF) recruitment examination which was conducted by the bank in Oct 2016 last year.
For my exam preparation I practiced from both materials online and offline.
I practiced from BSC magazine
I practiced from Oliveboard speed tests
I prepared notes from newspaper like Hindu and Hindu business line.
I secured highest marks in GA so I want to say that never give up and give one more chance to yourself and do work on your weak areas I believe after all this success will be yours.
I practised IBPS PO as well as (BOM PGDBF) Manipal course mock tests from Oliveboard which had up-to-the-mark tricky questions as per exam standards, due to which I was able to handle the PO exam with ease.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test