Read the success story of Shivam, who went on clearing prelims in one go but struggled hard to clear the mains exam. He believed that we should have patience with all the things, But first of all, with ourselves. This thought kept him going, and he achieved what he desired.
- 1. Here’s The Motivating Success Story of Shivam Paul
- 2. Section-wise Preparations Strategy
- 3. A Few Tips For Aspirants By Shivam
- 4. How Oliveboard Helped Me?
1. Here’s The Motivating Success Story of Shivam Paul
My name is Shivam Paul. I am from Guwahati, Assam. I have done my B.com (Accountancy) Hons. from Gauhati Commerce College, Guwahati. I have qualified for the LIC Assistant Exam. I have started preparing for Government jobs right after my graduation. I was able to clear almost all the preliminary exams but was unable to clear the mains exam.
Being a student from Commerce background, my stronghold was on Banking & Insurance awareness but that was not enough to crack the phase 2. General awareness section has been my favorite since inception which pushed me to read newspapers daily & thus revise at the end of the month with the Oliveboard Bolt.
2. Section-wise Preparations Strategy
2.1 English Section Preparation Strategy
Read the newspaper’s editorial daily, if you face any problem reading it then initially go for YouTube editorial discussions, thereafter read the newspaper by yourself. Only sufficient reading can save you in this part.
2.2 Quant Section Preparation Strategy
Clear your basics completely in all the chapters mentioned in the syllabus. Then move towards Mock tests.
2.3 Reasoning Section Preparation Strategy
2.4 GA Section Preparation Strategy
Download Oliveboard Bolt of the past 6 months before exam & revise regularly. Also, on a daily basis follow the current affairs series of any YouTube channel according to your wish.
2.5 Preparation Tips For Mains Exam
For the Mains exam, you need a lot of patience and hard work. The number of competitors is less as compared to prelims but the exam gets tougher.
3. A Few Tips For Aspirants By Shivam
Learn from your failures. Only 3% of the aspirants could clear in their first attempt & rest 97% learn how to deal with it. Stay calm & most importantly believe in yourself. You can & you will.
4. How Oliveboard Helped Me?
I always recommend Oliveboard to everyone who has a keen desire to clear government exams. The mock tests, they provide are very much exam-oriented & also from the monthly bolt series you will find many common GA questions. Oliveboard is always updated with new pattern questions.
Best of luck.
This was the Success Story of Shivam Paul, who did not let failure stop him from achieving his goals. We hope that his story and preparation strategy helps you in the run. Prepare well and who knows the next success story could be yours.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test