Read the success story of Pradeep, who has given more than twenty exams in the last 4 years before clearing IBPS SO. He has given utmost importance to practising and analyzing mock tests.
Inspiring Success Story of Pradeep Dangwal
Hello everyone, My name is Pradeep Dangwal. I am from Dehradun. I had completed my MBA from Doon University. Initially, I started my career in a finance company for 6 months but was not satisfied with that. Then I started my preparation for the banking exam.
First I cleared my basics of all the subjects, and the day when the notification came I bought the test series and took 2-3 mock tests daily, and analyzed those mock tests, and worked upon my weak areas.
Pradeep Dangwal Subject-wise Strategy:-
For Quants- First I did improve my calculation speed on a daily basis, then I used to clear my arithmetic topics. If your calculation speed is good it is also beneficial for you in data interpretation which will save your time.
For reasoning- I started with easy topics like alphabetical series, Blood relation, direction, coding-decoding, inequality, syllogism. Then I solved different types of puzzles. Took mock tests daily to get ready for the exam as I tried to solve it within the given time.
For English- I cleared all basic grammar rules. Read newspaper editorial and took mock tests which helped me a lot. For professional knowledge- I used to clear all topics through Philip Kotler, online classes, and mock tests.
Before getting success, I failed in –
IBPS PO pre
IBPS PO pre
RRB PO Pre
RRB Clerk Pre cleared but Mains fail
IBPS PO and Clerk Pre
RRB PO and Clerk Pre
IBPS SO Pre
IBPS PO Pre
RRB PO and Clerk
IBPS Clerk pre
LIC ADO pre+mains cleared but failed in the interview overall cut-off.
Finally, IBPS SO qualified got selected as a specialist officer in Punjab National Bank. This is all because of Oliveboard which helped me a lot.
Check Your All India Standing. Test Your Preparation Here By Attempting A Free Mock Test.
Pradeep Dangwal Tips to aspirants:
Never give up until your goal is achieved. Give online tests on a daily basis and analyze that properly, and work upon your weak area. Believe yourself and give your 100%. Stay away from negative people and negative environments.
HARD WORK+PATIENCE+DEDICATION= WILL BE YOUR NEXT SUCCESS STORY. All the best for your future. Thank you
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now