RBI Assistant 2020 Main Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 22nd November 2020. We all know RBI Assistant Current Affairs are very important to crack the Main Examination. Therefore as always, Oliveboard is here for you. We have compiled together 600+ RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs in PDF format. This is our Special RBI Assistant Mains BOLT. To practice for the RBI Assistant main exam, you can download the RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF from the link given below for Free:
RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF – Table of Content
The Special RBI Assistant Mains BOLT contains more than 600 RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs which cover all important current affairs from last 6 months. The complete table of content of this RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF is given below for your reference.
- Important Current Affairs from Last 6 Months (June to November)
- All Answer keys
- One Liners current affairs (September – November 2020)
- Computer Knowledge Quick Learners (memory based questions)
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Result Date||To be announced|
RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF – Sample Questions
Below are few RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs from the PDF. Have a look to understand the question type and quality.
1. The International Monetary Fund recently approved $ 732 million emergency fund for which of the following countries?
(1) Sri Lanka
2. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India’s advisory committee on service providers?
(1) Arun Singh
(2) Manoj Pande
(3) Mohandas Pai
(4) Akhil Gupta
(5) Bimal N Patel
3. Bobby Joe Morrow who passed away recently was a/an ________________.
4. When is World Milk Day celebrated?
(1) May 30
(2) May 31
(3) May 29
(4) June 1
(5) June 2
5. Who has been appointed as the 15th Commander-in-Chief of Andaman and Nicobar Command?
(1) Manoj Pande
(2) Arun Singhal
(3) Mohandas Pai
(4) Podali Shankar Rajeshwar
(5) None of these
6. S N Rajeswari has been selected as the Chairman & MD of which of the following?
(1) FICCI FLO
(2) The central bank of India
(3) Federal Bank
(4) Oriental Insurance
(5) Sports Authority of India
7. Which of the following has developed Ultra Swachh for disinfection of PPEs and other materials?
(3) IIT Madras
(4) IISER Pune
(5) My Lab
8. Jayantilal Nanoma who passed away recently was a __________.
9. Who is the head of the committee appointed by PM Modi for MSME Loan Scheme implementation?
(1) Nitin Gadkari
(2) Rajnath Singh
(3) Amitabh Kant
(4) Nirmala Sitharaman
(5) Amit Shah
10. What is the rank of India in the world’s best startups ecosystems ranking?
To know the answers of above given RBI Assistant Current Affairs Questions, Download the free RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF from the following link:
RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs – Importance
Why should you download this RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF? The simple answer is for practice. All successful candidates in RBI assistant Exam have stressed on the importance of practicing and solving as many current affairs questions as possible.
Also considering the fact that less than 10 days are remaining for RBI Assistant Main exam, there is not enough time remaining to cover all the important current affairs for RBI Assistant mains through study notes. Hence solving these questions and going through the answers would be a good revision for your preparation.
RBI Assistant Mains 2019-20 – Last-Minute Tips
- Take an adequate amount of sleep prior to your exam day. This will lead to a better state of mind thus allowing you to perform beyond par.
- Stay calm and be confident. You have worked hard and your efforts will pay off.
- Keep your admit card and all other required documents ready a day prior to the exam, thus avoiding the last-minute rush.
- Follow all the COVID guidelines provided by RBI.
- Revise all the learned concepts and do not get stuck on the topics you have not touched so far. Go through the mock analysis for the mocks taken to assure you do not repeat the mistakes done in the mock tests.
You may also like to read:
That is all from us in this post on RBI Assistant Current Affairs MCQs PDF. Keep checking this space for all the latest RBI Assistant Exam updates.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें