TNPSC Group 2 Exam Timings: TNPSC Group 2 Exam will be conducted on 21 May 2022. Knowing exam timings will help you reach the center on time to avoid last-minute stress. Also, get some essential instructions for the exam. Read further to know the TNPSC Group 2 Exam timings.
Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Timings 2022
The following table shows the TNPSC Group 2 exam timings 2022:
|Morning||9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Afternoon||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
Knowing the TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern is important before you attempt the exam. TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern of Prelims and Mains is given below :
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for All Communities|
|General Tamil or General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 questions)|
General Studies (Degree Standard) (75 questions)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Standard)(25 questions)
Total – 200 Questions
Mains Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 2 Mains Paper I and Paper II exam pattern is given below :
Mains Paper I
Check TNPSC Group 2 Mains Paper I Exam pattern below:
|Mandatory Tamil Eligibility Paper|
1. (a) Tamil to English Translation
(b) English to Tamil Translation
2. Precis Writing
4. Hints Development
5. Essay Writing in Thirukkural
6. Letter writing (Official)
7. Knowledge of the Tamil Language
Mains Paper II
Check the TNPSC Group 2 Mains Paper II Exam pattern below :
TNPSC Group 2 Exam – General Instructions for Candidates
- The date, time, and venue address of the examination are given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- Candidates must carry only a black ballpoint pen, a photocopy of any one proof of ID, as specified, and a memorandum of admission (hall ticket) inside.
- You shall compulsorily be seated in the examination room thirty minutes before the time scheduled for the commencement of the examination.
- Pre-printed personalized OMR answer sheets containing a photograph, name, register number, subject and examination center and venue, date, and session as mentioned in the memorandum of admission (hall ticket) will be supplied in the examination room.
- The room invigilator shall fill in Section IV of Part II, the number of As, Bs, Cs, Ds and Es, as shaded by the candidate in Section III (b) of the OMR answer sheet. Both the invigilator and the candidate must sign below this entry after the examination is over
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, Goggles, Handbags, Cap, etc.
- Eatable items opened or packed
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Rings, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklaces, Pendants, Badge, brooch, etc.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam-related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other items are permitted inside the venue.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
TNPSC Group 2 Complete Course details
The TNPSC Group 2 Test Series includes :
- 20 TNPSC Group 2 Full Syllabus Mock Tests
- 10 TNPSC Group 2 Subject Wise Mock Tests
- Study Notes (English and Tamil)
- Mindmaps (English and Tamil)
- Free Study Material & E-Book Resources
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard TNPSC Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series