With just days to go for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 Prelims to begin, here are some last-minute tips. Some of these tips may appear basic but are vital as the TNPSC Group 2 Exam Prelims is a speed-based exam and small optimizations at your end can help you score a few extra marks.
Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 2 Exam – Last Minute tips
Last-minute tips for TNPSC Group 2 Exam is divided into two sections – Last Minute Tips Before The Exam & Last Minute Tips During The Exam.
Last-minute tips – Before the exam
1) Do not practice or study the night before or on the day of the exam. Keep your mind fresh and active to help you stay focused for the entire test. Keep a clear, relaxed mind. Don’t read any new topics. It’s better to revise what you already know and have practiced enough rather than reading a new topic.
2) Ensure you get a good night’s sleep (at least 8 hours) before your exam. Having a fresh mind will help you perform in the exam better.
3) Reach the center well ahead in time to avoid any last -minute stress which will affect your performance. If you are not aware of the center, visit it a few days before the exam to get yourself acquainted.
4) Carry the following with you: Exam Admit Card, original Photo ID Proof, a pen, and a copy of the ID proof. Rough sheets will be provided.
5) Get used to the TNPSC Group 2 Exam pattern & question types. If you are taking the exam for the first time, get familiar with the pattern, pressure, and question types of the actual test.
Click here to take the free mock TNPSC Group 2 Exam if you have not taken it yet.
6) Avoid any unnecessary discussions – Students spend way too much time in the lead-up to an exam on topics such as cut-offs where no one has any control or any credible info.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Last-minute tips – During the exam
1) Stick to the order of sections that you have decided before coming in: If you have been solving mock tests by following a certain order of sections that you attempt, stick to that. Do not change it. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones first. The confidence will create positive momentum for you to do well in the exam.
2) Keep the difficult and time-consuming questions in each section for the end. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones in each section first. The confidence will create positive momentum for you to do well.
3) Do not get stuck on any question:- Give yourself a cut-off of, let’s say 60-75 seconds, and if any question takes more than that, leave it and you can return in case you have time. Remember, every question carries the same weightage within a section, so do not waste time on one question only.
Believe in your preparation and face the exam with confidence!
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series