Table of Contents
UGC NET Result 2023
UGC NET Result 2023: The UGC NET result for the June 2023 cycle has been released on the 25th of July 2023 on the website of UGC (ugc.nta.nic.in). The UGC conducted the NET June 2023 cycle between 13th June and 22nd June 2023. A total of 83 subjects were tested and 15 lakh candidates registered for the exam. Candidates can check their results for the same through the official website.
UGC NET Result 2023 – Direct Link
The link for the result of UGC NET June 2023 has been released on the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/. Candidates can check their results through the website or here.
UGC NET Result 2023 – Cut Off for Assistant Professor and JRF
Candidates can check the UGC NET Assistant Professor cutoff percentile using the link below-
You can also check the UGC NET JRF cutoff for different categories here-
Check: UGC NET Cut Off 2023
UGC NET 2023 Result – How to Check
Candidates can follow the instructions given below to check their results:
- Visit the official website of NTA UGC NET: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the “UGC NET June 2023 Result” shown.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin in the required fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- This will display your result on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Note: You can also check your UGC NET result through SMS by sending an SMS to 5676750 in the following format: UGCNET(space)ROLL NUMBER.
UGC NET Result 2023 – Details included
The UGC NET result will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s application number
- Subject code for which the candidate appeared
- Marks obtained in each paper – Paper I and Paper II
- Total marks obtained
- Percentile score
- Qualifying status (whether the candidate has qualified or not)
- Whether the candidate has qualified for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or both.
- Cut-off marks for each category (General, OBC, SC, ST, and PwD)
Candidates should check all the details in the result carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authorities immediately.
For Discrepancy in UGC NET Result 2023
If you find any discrepancy in your UGC NET result, you can follow the steps mentioned below to address the issue:
- First, check the result carefully to identify the exact discrepancy.
- Next, visit the official website of NTA UGC NET and look for the contact details of the concerned authorities. You can find the contact details on the “Contact Us” or “Helpdesk” page of the website.
- Contact the concerned authorities through phone or email and explain the discrepancy to them. You may have to provide your application number, roll number, and other details to verify your identity.
- The authorities will investigate the issue and take the necessary steps to rectify it. They may ask for additional documents or information to support your claim.
- Keep a record of all your communication with the authorities and follow up regularly to ensure that the issue is resolved as soon as possible.
It is important to address any discrepancy in the UGC NET result as soon as possible to avoid any further delay or inconvenience.
After Qualifying UGC NET
Candidates have a whole host of options open to them once they qualify for UGC NET. Here are a few routes you can take if you have qualified for the same.
- Assistant Professor: You can apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Qualifying for the UGC NET exam is one of the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): If you have qualified for JRF, you can apply for various research fellowships offered by the government or private organizations. JRFs are also eligible to pursue Ph.D. programs in universities across India.
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF): After completing two years of JRF, you may be eligible to apply for the post of Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), which provides a higher stipend and other benefits.
- Lectureship: In addition to Assistant Professor, you can also apply for the post of Lecturer in various universities and colleges in India.
- Research: You can pursue research opportunities in various institutions and organizations across India. Qualifying the UGC NET exam demonstrates your expertise in your chosen subject and increases your chances of securing research positions.
- Higher Education: Qualifying the UGC NET exam also opens up opportunities for pursuing higher education, such as Ph.D., M.Phil, or postdoctoral studies in your chosen subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
A1. UGC conducted the June 2023 cycle from 13th June 2023 to 22nd June 2023.
A2. Around 83 subject options were provided for UGC NET June 2023.
A3. UGC announced the result on 25th July 2023.
A4. Candidates can check their UGC NET Result 2023 on the official website for UGC NET.
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 30th September, All Shifts
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off 2023, Check Here
- OMR Full Form, All You Need to Know About OMR
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023, Honoring the Father of the Nation
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.