The UP Police ASI Admit Card for the eligible candidates will be released 15-20 days before the commencement of the examination. The examination dates for the exam are yet to be announced.
- Candidates can view and download their admit card through online mode once it is released on the official website.
- The admit card serves as an entry ticket in the examination and holds your important information like name, exam date, etc.
- The candidate can find out all examination-related details on it like exam date, exam centre address, shift timing, gate closing timing, etc.
- After downloading your admit card Candidates must make sure that the information on the admits card matches with UP Police ASI Application forms.
- Where to Download The UP SI Admit Card?
- UP ASI Recruitment important dates
- How To download the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021?
- Things to keep in Mind When Downloading the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
- Important Information Mentioned on the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
- Important Documents to be Produced Along With the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
- Things Not Permitted inside the Examination Hall
- Important Instructions for The Examination Day
- Rectification of Errors on UP ASI Admit Card 2021
Where to Download The UP SI Admit Card?
Once the UP SI Admit Cards are released by the board, they can download them through the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
UP ASI Recruitment important dates
Below are the important dates of the UP ASI Recruitment 2021.
|Online Application Process Start Date||1 April 2021|
|Online Application Process End Date||15 June 2021|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||To be Announced|
|Online Exam||To be Announced|
|Date to download the exam hall ticket||20 days prior to the examination|
|Date for document verification and PST||To be announced|
|Date for PET||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
How To download the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021?
Candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector can view and download their admit cards using the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the recruitment board https://uppbpb.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click on the link stating UP ASI Admit Card.
Step 3: Enter your verification code and feed the relevant details, that is, the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Password.
Step 4: Check that the details you enter match with the details on your Application form.
Step 5: Click Submit
Step 6: The admit card will be visible on your screen
Step 7: Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Things to keep in Mind When Downloading the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
Following the information provided below will help to download the admit card easily and without any hassle.
- The candidate must have a laptop or a computer with smooth internet connectivity. If that is not the case, he/she can visit a cyber cafe to download the admit card or ask a friend (who has a computer and an internet connection) to help them out.
- The candidate must have the login credentials ready with them. These include the registration number, date of birth, etc.
- There should be the availability of a good browser to download the admit card.
- At times, the website takes time in loading due to excess traffic. Don’t shut it down; wait for a few minutes and try again.
- Get the admit card printed on an A4-sized sheet. Get multiple copies printed. These will come useful in the future.
Important Information Mentioned on the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
Once the admit cards are out and when you have downloaded the same, match all the details mentioned on the admit card to the details mentioned on your Application form. Below are the details contained in your admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate- General/SC/ST/OBC
- UP Police ASI Exam- Date & Time
- The venue of the examination centre
- Slot of the examination- Morning/afternoon/evening
- Date of examination
- Photograph of candidate
- Gender of the candidate – Male/Female
- Father’s Name
- Signature/Thumb impression of the candidate
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Exam day protocols
Important Documents to be Produced Along With the UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021
Candidates must carry the important documents along with the Admit Card, which will be verified. Below are the important documents you must carry.
- Photo Identity proof: Adhaar card/ PAN card/ Driver’s License/ Voter’s ID/ Passbook, etc
- Passport-sized photograph: Candidates must carry the same photo submitted by them at the time of filling the UP SI Application form.
Things Not Permitted inside the Examination Hall
Taking the below-mentioned things with you in the examination centre may lead to the cancellation of your application. Below is the list of things to be avoided
- Electronic devices like mobiles, laptops, and others
- Smart watches
- Any edible items
- Wearing heavy jewellery
- Any other Electronic devices.
Important Instructions for The Examination Day
UP police have already issued needs to be filled by the candidates on the examination day. Go through the following details for a hassle-free examination experience.
- Before you commence writing your exam, the investigators will ask you to put your signature or thumb impression on their files and on your UP Police ASI Admit Card too.
- Paste your passport-sized photo in the space provided.
- Report to the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the time.
- Checking for removal of electronic items, calculators, chits, etc. too, will be conducted.
- The candidate should carry a black/ blue ball-point pen to the exam centre.
Rectification of Errors on UP ASI Admit Card 2021
Candidates may find some disparity in the UP ASI Admit Card 2021 between the information provided by them and that which is printed on the card. This could happen due to some misprints on the admit card. In case the candidate faces this issue, they should contact the Uttar Pradesh Police Commission immediately. The candidate can contact them for any errors on the admit card and also if he/ she misplaces or loses the admit card. Contact the concerned officials through e-mail, the helpline number, or the address mentioned here.
Address – Tulsi Ganga Complex,19 C Vidhan Sabha Marg Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Helpline number– (0522) 2235752
Email id: email@example.com
We hope that this information regarding the UP Police ASI Admit Card will be of help to you in all queries regarding the Admit card. In case you face any difficulty during the process of downloading your admit card, or in case of misprints on your Admit card, loss of Admit card, instructions for the examination day, etc., go through the article carefully for all necessary details.
The admit card for UP Police ASI Recruitment Exam will be available on the official website of the Commission http://www.uppbpb.gov.in
The Admit Card will be released 15-20 days prior to the examination.
The examination date for UP SI is yet to be announced.
In case of any misprints on your Admit card, you need to contact Uttar Pradesh Police Commission and inform them of the problem you are facing immediately.