Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had announced a total of 3382 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale 1 Officers) for Regional Rural Banks under its annual IBPS RRB Recruitment Notifications 2019. IBPS RRB 2019 Examination will be held for both IBPS Officer Scale I (PO), Scale 2, Scale 3 as well as Office Assistant posts. The registrations for the same are ongoing and eligible candidates can apply for Officers and Assistant Posts using the link given below till 4th of July 2019. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled in August 2019. Aspirants are always keen about the Pay-Scale, In-hand Salary, Perks & Allowances that the post offers them. Salary is one of the major motivation factor for Government job aspirants. Therefore, in this article we will enlighten you all about IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary
- The Pay-scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- The In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs.29,000 – 33,000 at 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of Officer Scale-I, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the probationary period, the candidate will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the candidates will be promoted to Assistant Manager post.
Perks and allowances of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 post
Apart from the basic pay, the officers are entitled to the following allowances and perks:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation
- Conveyance Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household Cleaning Expenses
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession
- Medical Reimbursement
- National Pension Scheme
- Newspaper Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
The benefits of IBPS PO RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) post are numerous. Stress and work pressure are relatively less in comparison to commercial banks. Employees have a good work-life balance. The cost of living is low since employees get posted in rural areas. Employees are eligible for 100% D.A. Employees can be deputed to other departments in Govt. sector under exchange programs.
We hope that you like the content provided in this blog “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary”. Some important articles have been given below for your reference. Go through them and we assure that you would surely benefit from them.
IBPS RRB PO (Scale 1 Officers) Apply Online Link
IBPS RRB Online Application Form is available now. Candidates can click on the link provided below to fill it:
- IBPS RRB PO Syllabus – Check All the Important Topics
- IBPS RRB PO (Scale 1) Preparation Strategy, Tips & Imp. Topics
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 Online Classes – Oliveboard’s Bank Exam Online Course
- List of Top Online Bank Coaching Videos for IBPS RRB PO Exam – Watch Here
- IBPS RRB 2019 Online Video Course – Prepare with Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty
IBPS RRB Online Course Details:
- Live Class & Live Practice Sessions
- Full Syllabus + Day-wise Study Plan
- Covers Prelims & Mains
- Top Faculty for each section
- 20 Prelims + 10 Mains for IBPS RRB Officer Scale1
- 20 Prelims + 10 Mains for IBPS RRB Assistant
- Sectional + Topic + GK Tests