IBPS RRB Officer Salary : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), conducts the annual examination for the recruitment of Scale 1, 2 officers, and office assistants. The recruitment notification for both the positions came out in a single notification. This marks an ample number of candidates to appear in the examination. In this article, we will provide you with the IBPS RRB Officer salary (Scale I) 2021. RRB Officer is a position for the regional and rural banks across the country. This makes it very popular among the aspirants.
1. IBPS RRB Salary For Different Posts
The In hand IBPS RRB salary for the different Assistant & Officer Scale posts are as folls:
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15000 – Rs.19000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale I)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
2. IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary
IBPS RRB Salary varies depending on the posts. IBPS RRB officers can expect an amount of Rs. 43,000/- to 47,000/- for the PO posts. Below is the detailed description of the salary of the scale 1 IBPS RRB PO.
- The starting Basic pay for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 is 23,700/-
- The In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs.43,000 – 47,000 at 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of Officer Scale-I, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the probationary period, the candidate will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the candidates will be promoted to the Assistant Manager post.
2.1 IBPS RRB PO Salary | Basic Pay & In-hand Salary
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I or PO Pay Scale is Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42021.
|Annual Increments||IBPS RRB PO In-hand Salary|
|Starting Pay||Rs. 23700|
|Rs. 980 for the first 7 years||Rs. 30650|
|Rs. 1145 for the next 2 years||Rs. 32850|
|Rs. 1310 for the next 7 years||Rs. 42021|
3. Perks and allowances of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Post
Apart from the basic pay, the officers are entitled to the following allowances and perks:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation
- Conveyance Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household Cleaning Expenses
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession
- Medical Reimbursement
- National Pension Scheme
- Newspaper Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
IBPS RRB PO Allowances in percentage form is as follows:
|Dearness Allowance||75.9% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
|Other Allowances (Depends on Bank to the bank)||Travel Allowance|
Newspaper Allowance (200 per month In case of PO)
Medical Reimbursement (8000 per year in case of Scale-1 and 2200 in case of office Assistant)
entertainment (400 Rs for 3 months and 1200 for a year in case of PO)
3.1 Additional Benefits
The benefits of the IBPS PO RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) post are numerous. Stress and work pressure are relatively less in comparison to commercial banks. Employees have a good work-life balance. The cost of living is low since employees get posted in rural areas. Employees are eligible for 100% D.A. Employees can be deputed to other departments in Govt. sector under exchange programs.
4. IBPS RRB PO Job Profile 2021
Below we have discussed the complete on desk job profile that is carried out after a candidate is selected for the job at any of the RRB’s.
- Management of day-to-day banking operations.
- Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating.
- Often needs to take care of single window operations or being a teller.
- Focus on the agricultural schemes and policies for the rural market.
- Preparations of the audit report and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.
Apart from the tasks mentioned here, one also has to take care of in-house staff and managing of the clerical staff. Running and operations of banks also rely on the Probationary Officer.
4.1 IBPS RRB Scale 1 Officer Career Growth
The career hierarchy of a Probationary Officer is as follows:
|Assistant General Manager|
|Senior Branch Manager|
|Officer Scale I (PO) – Entry|
The career growth is dependent on multiple factors such as:
- Efficiency in the completion of tasks.
- Responsibility of the action taken
- Management of Assets (including the manpower)
- Subject Knowledge and Immense experience in the background.
In this article, we have discussed the detailed salary, perks, job profile and the career growth of an IBPS RRB PO Scale 1.
If you are planning to prepare for the IBPS RRB PO then my suggestions would be to start your preparations right away rather than waiting for the official notification to be out. This will save you a lot of time and will give you enough boost and confidence to ace the exam.
We at Oliveboard have always strived to provide you with the best material. In our consistent effort here is some highlights of the things we are providing you.
- 20 Mock Test For Prelims
- 10 Mock Test For Mains
- Video Tutorials
- Study Notes
- Gk Supplements (2500+ Questions)
We hope that you like the content provided in this blog “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary”. Go through the details to get a better understanding of what a Scale 1 Officer does and what is their earnings. Start your preparations now with a Free Mock Test and you could be one of them.
The starting Basic pay for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 is Rs. 23,700/-
An IBPS RRB PO carries the duty of Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating, preparation of the audit reports, and NPA recovery as well as to manage the day to day operations of the bank.
There is no major difference in the pattern of examination and the syllabus of both these posts is the same through the difficulty level of PO is higher than RRB Officer Scale-I. Hence, the candidates preparing for IBPS PO don’t have to prepare separately for this exam.
IBPS RRB officers can expect an amount of Rs. 43,000/- to 47,000/- for the PO posts. Below is the detailed description of the salary of the scale 1 IBPS RRB PO.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें