Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions related to new joining and appointments are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and SBI Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. Hence, we provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam. In this post you’ll find List of New Appointments March 2019.
Download the List of New Appointments March 2019
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of Appointments (March) for the year 2019. http://bit.ly/AppointmentsMar2019
List of Appointments March 2019
Find the recent appointments, both national and international, in the ebook provided to you. You may find few questions from here in the General Awareness section of various Bank and Government exams.
|New Appointments – March, 2019|
|Ajay Kapur||CEO, Aluminium and Power – Vedanta Limited|
|Ajit Kumar Mohanty||Director , Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Anil Kumble||Chairman, ICC Cricket Committee|
|Azali Assoumani||President of Comoros|
|Bhagwan Lal Sahni||Chairman of the National Commission for Backward Classes|
|Chacko Purackal Thomas||MD and CEO, Tata Coffee|
|Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale
Ajay Kumar Tripathi
Pradip Kumar Mohanty
Judicial Members, Lokpal
Dr. Indrajeet Prasad Gautam
Non Judicial Members, Lokpal
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q1. __________ has been appointed the Chairman of ICC Cricket Committee.
- David Richardson
- Anil Kumble
- Manu Swahney
- Rahul Dravid
Q2. __________ has been appointed the First Lokpal of India.
- Dinesh Kumar Jain
- Indrajeet Prasad Gautam
- Dilip B. Bhosale
- Pinaki Chandra Ghosh
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Current Affairs Free Ebook – Awards & Honours (Jan-Feb) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (February) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (December) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Insurance Companies – their Taglines and Headquarters
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
We hope you find the List of Appointments (March 2019) E-Book useful.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below:
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.