AWES Army Public School Result 2023
AWES Army Public School Result 2023: The Army Welfare Education Society will soon announce the recruitment process for PGT, TGT, and PRTs. These selected teachers will then be posted to the Army Public Schools in their circles. Candidates will be able to access their APS results after the written exam is done. This result will be available on the official website of AWES, www.awes.in. This article will provide all the necessary information about APS Result 2023.
Army Public School Result 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates applying for the recruitment process should know the important exam dates for the same. Find these dates in the following table.
|Application Process Closing||TBA|
AWES APS Result 2023 – Direct Link to Check
Candidates can check their results and scorecard for APS Recruitment 2023 from the following link.
Steps to Check the Result
Applicants for the APS recruitment can check their results/scorecard on the official website of AWES as follows-
1. Candidates should first search up the AWES website on www.awesindia.com
2. To the left hand side, candidates will find the OST (Online Screening Test) tab. Click on the “Click here for Score Card” link.
3. Candidates will then be able to login to their portal and access the scorecard and result.
Details Mentioned in Army Public School Result 2023
The candidates will find the following information in their APS results-
- Name of the candidate: The name of the candidate as it appears on their application form.
- Roll number: The roll number that was assigned to the candidate during the online screening test.
- Date of birth: The date of birth of the candidate.
- Post: The post that the candidate applied for.
- Category: The category of the candidate (i.e., General, SC, ST, etc.).
- Marks obtained: The marks obtained by the candidate in the online screening test, interview, and evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
- Result status: The result status of the candidate (i.e., Pass, Fail, Waiting List).
AWES Army Public School Result 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The result will be announced 1-2 weeks after the exam.
A2. You can check your result by logging in to the official website of the Army Public School and entering your application number and date of birth.
A3. You can always reapply for the next recruitment cycle if you don’t pass the test in this one.
A4. The benefits of being a teacher in an APS include: Good salary, Excellent facilities, a Disciplined environment, Opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities
A5. Candidates require the following documents – Birth certificates, Educational certificates, Medical certificate, Character certificate
A6. Candidates who clear the written test are then called for an interview.
A7. Yes, once the candidate clears their interview, they’ll be asked to demonstrate their teaching skills. The recruitment panel may also test the candidate’s computer proficiency.
- BIOS Full Form, All You Need to Know About BIOS
- SSC JE Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SME Full Form, All You Need to Know About SME
- RRC SER Apprentice Notification 2023 Out, Apply Online Link
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.