AWES Army Public School Cut Off 2023
AWES Army Public School Cut Off 2023: The AWES will soon release vacancies for PGT, TGT, and PRTs for various APS. Candidates interested in applying for the same should know the previous year cut off. This helps to know the competition and the trends in selection. This article will provide the previous year cut offs for APS recruitments held in the past.
Army Public School Notification 2023 – Overview
The Army Welfare Education Society will conduct the annual recruitment for teachers. The selected teachers will be posted to various Army Public Schools across the country. This section provides a brief overview about the opportunity.
|Name of the Organization||Army Public School|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Article about||Army School Teacher Applications|
|Application Starting date||Updated Soon|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Updated Soon|
|Army School Teacher Exam Date||Intimated Shortly|
Army Public School Previous Year Cut Off
Students should know the previous year’s cut-offs for APS recruitments that have taken place before. This will give a good idea about the competition and the level of preparation required. The cut off by position and per category for APS Recruitment 2022 is as given below.
|Category Name||AWES PRT Cut off Marks|
|Category Name||AWES PGT Cut off Marks|
|Category Name||AWES TGT Cut off Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the APS Cut Off 2023
The minimum qualifying score for each category of the AWES exam is 50%. Rest is decided based on the AWES cut off. Without the minimum qualifying marks, a candidate cannot proceed further with the selection process.
How to Check the Army Public School Cut Off?
The cut-off marks for the APS teacher recruitment are the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. AWES usually announces the cut off marks alongside the result.
The cut-off marks are different for each subject and category. The cut-off marks are also subject to change from year to year, depending on the number of candidates who apply and the difficulty level of the exam.
To check the APS teacher recruitment cut-off, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Army Public School.
- Click on the “Teachers Recruitment” tab.
- Look for the link to the “Cut-Off Marks”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The cut-off marks for your subject and category will be displayed on the screen.
Factors affecting AWES Army Public School Cut Off
There are many factors that affect the determination of cut off for AWES APS recruitment. The following are these factos-
- Number of vacancies: The number of vacancies available for the APS teacher recruitment will have a direct impact on the cut-off marks. If there are more vacancies, the cut-off marks will be lower.
- Category of the candidate: The category of the candidate will also affect the cut-off marks. The cut-off marks are usually lower for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories.
- Difficulty level of the exam: The difficulty level of the exam will also affect the cut-off marks. If the exam is difficult, the cut-off marks will be higher.
- Number of candidates who apply: The number of candidates who apply for the APS teacher recruitment will also affect the cut-off marks. If there are more candidates who apply, the cut-off marks will be higher.
- Trend of previous years: The trend of previous years will also affect the cut-off marks. The cut-off marks for the current year will usually be around the same as the cut-off marks for the previous years.
AWES APS Cut Off 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The AWES APS recruitment exam is usually held in the second half of the year.
A2. The AWES APS cut off is announced alongside the result.
A3. You can access the AWES Army Public School Cut Off on the official AWES website.
A4. Yes, there is a category-wise cut off for APS Recruitment.
A5. Candidates should have their candidate portal registration number and password to be able to access the result and cut off.
A6. Yes, the cut off is different for different post- PGT, TGT, PRT.
A7. A number of factors affect the AWES APS cut off – number of candidates applied, number of vacancies, category, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery 2023, Theme & History
- JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 Download Link and Process
- National Pollution Control Day 2023, Theme, History, Objectives
- HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification 2023, Exam Date Out
- World AIDS Day 2023, History, Theme & Significance
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.