SIDBI Grade A Selection Process
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process has been revised. The aspirants who want to join SIDBI will have to go through the complete process that has been decided by the SIDBI. Go through the complete blog to know the recent changes and know about the complete SIDBI Grade A Selection Process.
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2023 – Recent Changes
One of the major changes that we see in this year’s SIDBI Grade A Selection Process is that the online written test has been eliminated. This means that the candidates will not have to appear in the written exam and directly can appear in the psychometric test, GD & then interview. The aspirants must also make sure that they check the eligibility criteria before applying as this year, SIDBI has asked for experienced candidates.
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2023
The stages included in selection process is given below:
Psychometric Test –
Psychometric Test or any other suitable test will be conducted to assess the personality, level of communication, clarity & problem – solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post, etc. of the shortlisted candidates (one who fulfills the eligibility). The finding of the test may be placed before the interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates
Group Discussion & Interview –
The candidates shall then be called to appear in Group Discussion and Interview, which will take place in various SIDBI Offices. The candidate shall first appear for Group Discussion and then appear for Interview on the same day. The maximum marks for Group Discussion and Interview shall be 100 each.
Note: Final Selection will be drawn on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidate in Group Discussion and Interview
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern
The candidates must make a note that this year i.e. 2023, SIDBI will not be conducting the online written test but we have shared the detailed written exam pattern below for your reference.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern – Online Test
The exam pattern for the online test is as follows:
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2023 – Objective Test
Check out the detailed objective test pattern below:
|S.No||Name of the Test||Type of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time(Mins)|
(With special reference to Banking and
Financial Sector and Economic and
Online Descriptive Test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on the computer.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2023 – Descriptive Test
The following is the exam pattern followed for the descriptive part of the objective test in SIDBI’s Grade A officers’ recruitment:
|S. No.||Questions||Type||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Essay on Financial/Banking/Economic and Social Issues in India – 1||Descriptive||1||20|
|2||Essay on Financial/Banking/Economic and Social Issues in India – 2||Descriptive||1||20|
Letter Writing (10 Marks)
Note: It is essential to attempt all three
The descriptive test will be for 60 minutes.
|Topper’s Corner||Topper’s Corner|
|SIDBI Grade A 2022 Topper Aniket Tembhurne||SIDBI Grade A 2022 Topper Dayyala Krishna|
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2023 – FAQs
The online written test has been eliminated from the SIDBI Grade A Selection Process.
The stages are psychometric test, GD & Interview.
Psychometric test is the personality test which is conducted to assess the overall personality of the candidates.
The weightage of GD is 100 marks.
The weightage of interview is same as GD which is 100 marks.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- Five-Year Plans Free Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
- Export-Import Policy Free Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|Related Links||Related Links|
|NABARD Grade A Notification||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification|
|SEBI Grade A Notification||IFSCA Grade A Notification|
|RBI Grade B Notification||–|
- 9 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Legends League Cricket 2023 – Schedule, Venue, Teams
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Pongal 2024, Celebrations, History & Significance
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!