CMAT 2022 Shift Timings: CMAT 2022 will be conducted on 9th April 2022 across 124 cities in India. This exam will be taken by around 70000 students who are looking for admission to management colleges in India.
In this blog, we will be discussing the CMAT 2022 shift timings, reporting time, exam day instructions and COVID-19 Guidelines.
CMAT 2022 Shift Timings
CMAT 2022 exam will be conducted on 9th April 2022(Saturday). The shift timings for the CMAT exam is 3 PM – 6 PM. The detailed information is presented in a tabular format below.
|Exam Name||Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Timings|
|CMAT 2022||Single||1:30 PM||3 PM – 6 PM|
CMAT Admit Card 2022
CMAT 2022 Admit card will be available for download on the official website of CMAT. Check the link below for CMAT official website.
Details to Check on the CMAT Admit Card
The following details should be checked by the candidate in the CMAT admit card
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre/Online Registration Number
- Centre Code
- Name Of The Exam
- Duration of the Exam
- Essential Instructions for the examination
CMAT 2022 – General Instructions for Candidates
- The Date, time and exam centre address will be given in the admit card/call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
- Candidates are advised not to wear ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
CMAT 2022 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will may NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his/her mobile phone. It is also recommended to fill Self Declaration form and carry it along with you to exam centre. Also carry double vaccination certificate with you to the venue.
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.
CMAT Exam Pattern
CMAT consists of 5 compulsory sections. The CMAT exam pattern is as follows:
|Sections||Marks Allotted||No. of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||80||20|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||80||20|
|Total||400 marks||100 questions||3 hours or 180 minutes|
Note: 4 marks for correct answer and 25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
That was all about the CMAT 2022 shift timings. For more updates, stay connected to Oliveboard.
CMAT 2022 will be conducted in one shift, from 3pm-6pm across India.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.