Coding-Decoding for SSC Exams: Coding decoding questions are an important part of the reasoning section of most competitive exams such as SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, and other exams like banking and railway.
In this blog, we will be discussing some coding-decoding questions that will be beneficial for the students who are preparing for the above-mentioned competitive exams.
Table of Contents
1. In a certain code language, “YEARLY” is written as “BVZIOB”. What will be the code for “ANNUAL” in the same language?
2. If in a certain code language ‘SIMILAR’ is written as ‘IZORNRH’, then how will ‘NATURAL’ be written in that language?
3. In a certain code, LUTE is written as MUTE and GATE is written as HATE, then how BLUE will be written in that code?
4. In a certain code language ‘CLUB’ is written as ‘XOFY’, ‘NOT’ is written as ‘MLG’, Then how will ‘PUNCTUAL’ be written in that code language?
5. In a certain code, ‘LATE’ is written as ‘VGZO’. How will ‘SHINE’ be written in that same code?
The following was a sneak peek into the contents of the e-book, for the complete e-book containing the full set of questions with solutions the candidates/aspirants can download using the link provided below.
How to Download Coding-Decoding for SSC Exams E-book?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
This blog was all about Coding Decoding Questions for SSC Exams. We hope that it will prove beneficial to the candidates for exam preparation. For more updates, stay connected with Oliveboard.