Current Affairs: 04 January 2019: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) Government approves ₹ 600 crore subsidy sops to merchant exporters
2) FSSAI notifies new packaging norms, to come into effect from July 1
3) SEBI comes out with rules for single regime for FPI, NRI fund flows
4) Mahindra & Maharashtra govt sign MoU to develop tourism in Murud
5) Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. names Sudhanshu Saraf as CEO of Steel Business
6) Arunima Sinha Becomes World’s First Woman Amputee to Scale Antarctica’s Mount Vinson
7) Google Launchpad to retain focus on AI start-ups in India
8) 100% houses in 25 states electrified under Saubhagya Yojana
9) HDFC MF surpasses ICICI Prudential MF to become largest AMC in India
10) Bengali writer Dibyendu Palit passes away
If you have any doubt, ask directly from the faculty on Oliveboard Telegram Group. Install Telegram and join obbanking. Be a part of the Telegram community of goal-oriented aspirants who aim for just one thing and that is- SUCCESS!
How to Join Oliveboard Telegram Group
Step 3: Join the Group
Step 4: Start Posting and make the most of it!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test