We often see Grammar-based questions being asked in Prelims & Mains Phase of various Bank Exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS SO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B etc. Grammar-based questions are also asked in Insurance Exams like NIACL AO, LIC Assistant, LIC AAO etc and many other Government exams as well. We have also seen that many aspirants struggle to get marks in the “English Language” section in the above-given exams. There is a lot of negative marking too if the concepts & Basic Grammar rules of the Grammar-based questions like Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Improvement etc are not crystal clear in your head. What if we tell you that we are coming up with the Basic English Grammar Classes?
To help you clear all your doubts and give answers to all of your queries, we have come up with the English Grammar Classes in the form of Live Practice Sessions wherein you will be made to practice a wide variety of exam level questions which keep appearing in various Bank & Government Exams.
English Grammar Classes – On Oliveboard EDGE
Live Practice Sessions for Grammar Based Questions
Oliveboard’s English Faculty is coming up two short term courses on Oliveboard’s subscription platform “EDGE” by the name of Grammar LPS Batch 1 & Grammar LPS Batch 2.
Grammar Live Practice Sessions Batch 1 – Starts 18th November 2019
- This small duration course starts from 18th Nov 2019 on Oliveboard EDGE. If you are already a subscriber, you could watch the session from the given date and if not then do subscribe to EDGE because we can assure you that after these live practice sessions, you would definitely increase your scores in the English Language in the upcoming exams.
- Whether these are Error Based Questions, Sentence Correction Questions, Phrase Replacement Questions, no worries, you will be made to practice each and every type and also will be made to understand the solutions as well.
|1.||Noun||LPS||Nov 18, Mon||10:00 AM|
|2.||Pronoun||LPS||Nov 19, Tue||10:00 AM|
|3.||Adjective||LPS||Nov 21, Thu||10:00 AM|
|4.||Verb||LPS||Nov 22, Fri||10:00 AM|
|5.||Adverb||LPS||Nov 25, Mon||10:00 AM|
|6.||Miscellaneous Questions||LPS||Nov 26, Tue||10:00 AM|
|1||Preposition||LPS||Nov 28, Thu||10:00 AM|
|2||Tense||LPS||Nov 29, Fri||10:00 AM|
|3||Conjunction||LPS||Dec 2, Mon||10:00 AM|
|4||Articles||LPS||Dec 3, Tue||10:00 AM|
|5||Miscellaneous Questions||LPS||Dec 5, Thu||10:00 AM|
|6||Revision of Complete Grammar||LPS||Dec 6, Fri||10:00 AM|
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe to EDGE and attend Classes.
Note: Edge Membership Closing in 2 Days; Get Enrolled Today
This is all from us in this blog. Please keep checking this space for more such updates and boost your exam preparations with Oliveboard.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test