ESIC SSO Skill Test: ESIC SSO Skill Test is the last stage of the selection process. Here in this blog, we have provided the complete details about the ESIC SSO Computer Skill Test 2022. ESIC SSO Skill test 2022 is a computer skill test that examines the computer proficiency and knowledge of computers including usage of office suites and databases of a candidate. A total of 93 vacancies have been released for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 according to the official website. The Prelims exam of the ESIC SSO Exam has been concluded and soon mains exam will also be concluded. In the ESIC UDC skill test candidates shall be provided with a system having the required specifications and they should create the files on the desktop of the PC allocated to the candidate. There will be no negative marking for this phase & the marks scored by the candidates will not be considered for the final merit list. The skill test is of qualifying nature.
ESIC SSO Computer Skill Test Exam Pattern
Here is the ESIC SSO Computer Skill Test 2022 Exam Pattern..
|Description of Test
|Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting
|Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae
Download the ESIC SSO Computer test sample-2022
Sneak-Peek into the ESIC SSO Computer Skill test sample paper-2022
ESIC SSO Computer Test 2022 Syllabus
Here is the ESIC SSO Computer Test 2022 Syllabus.
- MS-PowerPoint (Create a PowerPoint presentation comprising the content with formatting (Bold, Underlining, Italics, and Alignment) or any other formatting and guidelines given)
- MS-Word (Reproduce the official letter using MS Word with the font type given as per the format and guidelines given )
- MS-Excel (Reproduce the following data in the Ms-Excel sheet with Center alignment, Bold, Grid line, bold outside border, or any other format and Perform the Calculation given using the formula in Ms–Excel sheet)
ESIC SSO Computer Test 2022-All Details
- The ESIC SSO computer test examines the computer proficiency and knowledge of computers including usage of office suites and databases for which questions pertaining to a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MSword, Power Point Presentation slides in MS-PowerPoint and Table in MSExcel will have to be answered within the time limits.
- The computer skill test duration will be of 30 minutes and will be of a total mark of 50.
- The Qualifying Marks in the Computer Skill Test will be 17.
- Candidates shall be provided with a system having the required specifications
and they should create the files on the desktop of the PC allocated to the candidate.
- Candidate should mention their Roll No., Batch time & Date on the top left
side of each the page of their individual files pertaining to Powerpoint presentation, Letter/passage/paragraph in MS-word and MS- excel sheet/worksheet/table.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.