ESIC has announced recruitment for 3865 vacancies by conducting the examination in two stages (Prelims and Mains Examination). ESIC has released the Phase-2 result of the ESIC MTS exam 2022. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result and Cut off on the links given below.
Table of Contents
- Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
- Steps to check the ESIC MTS Result 2022
ESIC MTS Result 2022
The Employee State Insurance Corporation has issued notifications for various states throughout the country for recruitment of the eligible candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), and Stenographer (Steno.). The online applications are invited from the candidates who are qualified to appear for the examination, and the candidates should make applications between 15-01-2022 and 15-02-2022. The ESIC has announced recruitment for 3865 vacancies by conducting the examination in two stages (Prelims and Mains Examination).
The candidates whose age lies between 18 and 25 years should make the application. The candidates who have cleared matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board should make the application before the last date of making the online application. The Corporation will declare the ESIC MTS Result 2022 after completing the examination. ESIC declares the results for all the posts for different states separately.
ESIC MTS Result Link
Region wise Combined Merit List of Qualified Candidates (Region wise in Merit Order) of Phase II Main Exam : Check Your Result Here
Candidates can also check the pdf of ESIC MTS 2022 Phase-2 Notice regarding results of Phase II Main Exam : Check Here
Marks List of Candidates Not Qualified in Phase II Main Exam Check Here
Steps to check the ESIC MTS Result 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the “Recruitments” tab present on the homepage of the official website.
Step 3: Search for the “What’s New” link and click on the link.
Step 4: Once you click on the link, a PDF will open, which will contain the list of candidates that have cleared the examination.
Step 5: You can search for your name with the help of the roll number present on the admit card.
Step 6: If you are selected for the next stage, your name will appear in the list.
Step 7: Download the result copy for all future references.
Verification of the details in ESIC MTS Result 2022
The candidates should carefully verify the following details in the Result PDF to avoid any discrepancies in the future:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Examinee
- Marks obtained in the examination
Declaration of Merit List for ESIC MTS Result 2022
The ESIC has also declared its merit list on its official website. The candidates scoring the highest marks above the cut-off marks specified for their category will be placed in the merit list. The merit list allots the ranks to the highest-scoring candidates and their marks, names, and categories.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination will not be considered for finalizing the merit list since the preliminary examination is qualifying in nature.
Qualifying Marks for the ESIC MTS Result 2022
In the Preliminary examination, there are four papers:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Each paper consists of 25 questions with a maximum of 50 marks allotted to watch paper. There is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer provided. The successful candidates are shortlisted at this stage in the ratio of 1:10, where the ratio represents the number of shortlisted candidates which will be about 10 times the number of vacancies available in each category. Their selection will be based on their performance in Stage-I of the Preliminary Examination.
There are the same four subjects present in the preliminary examination. Except for the English Comprehension, the candidates can select the examination language from Hindi and English as per their preferences.
The final selection of candidates is based on their marks in the Main Examination. Even at this stage, there will be one-fourth negative marking for each wrong answer provided by the candidates.
The Category wise Minimum Qualifying Marks in Phase-II Main Examination for the post of MultiTasking Staff (MTS) are as under:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks out of Total 200 Marks|
|OBC / EWS (40%)||80|
Note: The Minimum Qualifying Marks are 45% for UR, 40% for OBC/EWS, 35% for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and 30% for PWD
ESIC MTS Cut off Marks: Cutoff for 2022
The official cut-off list for different categories and the result on its official website. The selection process is done based on the cut-off. The cut-off marks are the defined standard marks that the candidate should procure in the respective exams to be eligible for the next stage and selection for the post. The senior authority decides the cut-off marks after considering certain factors, such as the number of candidates who appeared.
Process of Evaluation of Answers and calculation of scores ESIC MTS Result 2022
- The scores are equated to accommodate the slight differences arising in the difficulty level of different test batteries utilised across all the sessions if the examination is conducted in more than one session.
- The scores of the candidates are calculated after adopting the following procedure:
- The scores are arrived at after calculating the total number of questions answered by the candidates, which are further adjusted with the penalty for wrong answers provided by the candidate.
- These scores are evaluated after considering the minor differences in the difficulty level in different sessions.
- The scores obtained by the candidates in any test are equated to the base form by taking the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Exam-wise scores and scores on total are reported with decimals up to two digits.
- It is essential to note that any malpractices during the examination, such as sharing answers among the candidates, will lead to serious action by the ESIC. The results of such candidates will be withheld if the ESIC concludes that the responses are shared, and scores obtained are not genuine or valid after analyzing the pattern of the response of right or wrong answers.
- The candidates cannot challenge the final results released by the ESIC since the Corporation takes the final decision.
The candidates should be alert about the guidelines issued by the ESIC and stay in touch with the official website to stay abreast with modifications in the examination dates, result declaration date, admit card notification, and so on. Effective preparation for the examination will provide you with productive ESIC MTS Result 2022.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now