HP Police Constable Admit Card – The Himachal Government has released the Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment for 2021. A total of 1334 positions have been announced by the Government for the posts of Male Constables, Female Constables, and Drivers. The online application process started on 1st October 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment was 31st October 2021. Applicants can check out the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the exam and prepare for the same accordingly.
HP Police Constable Admit Card | Download Link
Candidates interested in registering for the HP Police Constable position should go to the official website to check out more details on the relevant vacancies. On completion of registration, the applicants will receive their admit cards which will have all the details related to registration number, Exam date, and location. Applicants would need to carry the HP Police Constable Admit Card during the examination and for the interview.
Steps To Download HP Police Constable Admit Card
The admit card downloading steps is simple as mentioned below
- Registered candidates can visit the official website of the HP Police.
- On the HP Police Department homepage, search for the “HP Police Constable Admit Card 2021″ link. Log in to the Department with your details to access the admit card.
- After viewing your admit card, cross-check all the details listed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, contact the higher authorities of the HP Police department immediately.
- Download a PDF copy of the admit card on your device. Take a minimum of 2-3 copies of the admit card for future references and usage.
HP Police Constable Admit Card – Important Points To Be Noted
- The candidates must verify and make sure all the information provided on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, they should contact the higher authority mentioned on the official website and get it corrected.
- Candidates must carry the HP Police Constable admit card to the exam centre without fail, if not, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The candidates must clear all the stages of the selection process to get the HP Police Constable post in the Himachal Police department.
- The department will issue separate admit cards for each round of the selection process.
- They should carry a hard copy of the admit card to the centre on the day of the examination.
- Along with the admit card, they also need to carry an original copy of a Photo ID for identification purposes.
- Candidates will have to undergo a verification process before attempting the exam. In this they will be required to prove their identity, in case of failure candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination.
- To pass the above-mentioned verification process, one must have clear & visible copies of both admit card and photo identity proof. The signatures on all documents must match in each case!
- Other details like the candidate’s name, gender, age & birth date should also match all the documents.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue at least an hour before the actual examination. Those who come late shall not be entertained by the committee.
- Apart from these points, candidates must read the ones mentioned in the Admit Card and follow them strictly.
HP Police Constable Admit Card Contents
The following is the list of contents on the HP Police Constable Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Father’s or Mother’s name
- Exam Venue
- Address of the Exam Centre
- The date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate Signature
- Useful Instructions for Candidates
Documents To Be Carried Along With HP Police Constable Admit Card To The Exam Centre
The candidate should carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card for verification purposes. The following are some of the ID proofs accepted for verification purposes.
- Permanent Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter’s Card
- A college/university-issued identification card
The candidate should mandatorily carry the HP Police Constable Admit Card, one valid ID proof such as passport, driving license, or Aadhar Card, and two passport-sized photographs
No. The Admin Card will not be sent by email. Each candidate must download it from the official website as soon as it is released.
No. The Candidate must show the original hard copy of the HP Police Constable Admit Card.
If there is any wrong information mentioned on the HP Police Constable Admit Card, please contact the concerned authorities mentioned on the official website.
The lost password can be retrieved by clicking on “I forgot my password” on the official website of the HP Police Constable exam
- HP Police Constable Vacancy- Eligibility Criteria, Physical Efficiency, Online Application, Selection Process
- HP Police Constable Application Form- Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy
- HP Police Constable Exam Pattern- Physical Efficiency, Personality Assessment
- एचपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल पाठ्यक्रम- परीक्षा पैटर्न, तैयारी की रणनीति
- HP Constable Police Result: Overview, How to Download, Cutoff
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.