IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive: IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification is OUT. More than 6000 vacancies have been announced for this year’s recruitment. To help our users ACE the IBPS Clerk Examination, we are bringing a very special IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive. It will be one of India’s biggest Scholarship Tests for IBPS Clerk 2022. This Scholarship test is aimed at providing additional support (100% Scholarship) to Aspirants from Economically Weaker background in cracking the IBPS Clerk Exam. Read on to know all the details about this free ALL-INDIA Level Scholarship Test:
Why participate in the IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive?
One question that can stick in your mind is “Why participate in IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Test?”. So, Here are some of the benefits you will get after attempting this scholarship test.
- Many banking aspirants like you, will attempt this test across the country. After attempting this test, you will be able to check your national level performance by getting All India Ranking. It will help you to understand the level of competition you are going to face in the actual exam.
- With this test, you will get to experience the actual exam-live environment (latest pattern based test, exact exam like test interface) before the real exam.
- Get Assured Scholarships of 100% for aspirants with Economically weaker background and up to 60% Scholarship for all aspirants attempting the tests
- With this scholarship, you will get access to expert-Curated Online Courses or Online Mock Test Series.
- After the completion of the test, 100 students from Economically Weaker Backgrounds will be given 100% Scholarship on Oliveboard’s Banking Super Elite plan for a period of 6 months.
- Every student who attempts the scholarship test irrespective of their economic background will get an assured scholarship of up to 60%.
- All students irrespective of their economic background will get an All-India Ranking.
IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Test – Feature
Here are some features of the IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship test.
- Any user can attempt the Scholarship Test.
- Assured Scholarship of up to 60% will be given instantly to all users.
- For availing 100% scholarship, users from economically weaker background need to drop a mail to [email protected], in addition to that, one has to submit the income proof as well.
How to Register for IBPS Clerk Scholarship Test Drive?
Step 1: Click on the link Provided below.
Step 2: You will be directed to the following window.
Step 3: Register Yourself with your mail id.
Note: You can check other details of the IBPS Clerk Mega scholarship test here.
IBPS Clerk Scholarship Test Exam Pattern
|Sl.No||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||Composite time of 1 Hour|
IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Test– Rules
- Users are allowed to take the test only once in the specified duration. Candidates registering with multiple email ids will be disqualified.
- The test window is proctored and any unethical practice will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are required to stay on the test screen at all points in time during the test. Your browser activity is proctored.
Give your banking preparation wings with the brand new “IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive”. Stay Tuned to Oliveboard for more such Live Tests.
IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive – FAQs
Click on the link above or click here to register for the mega scholarship.
Candidates can attempt the scholarship test between 13th July, 12 AM to 14th July 2022, 7 PM.
It will usually take 7 working days to process the scholarship.
You can provide the income certificate (Your’s or your family member’s) for this purpose.
Yes, you can avail the scholarship without the EWS certificate. But you have to provide your supporting income documents.
Click on the link above to register for the Mega Scholarship Test.
No, the IBPS Clerk Scholarship Test is completely FREE for everyone.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.